Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Supercrew Sub box w/ P3s

Old 04-07-2013, 06:19 AM   #1
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Supercrew Sub box w/ P3s

Sold
Attached Thumbnails
05+ Supercrew Sub box w/ P3s-supercrew.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 03:34 AM   #3
masterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud ofmasterwacker has much to be proud of
Name: Paul
masterwacker's Tacoma Gallery
How does is fit with the back folded down? Meaning does the seat hit the sub and distort the sub at all? I have a single sub box right now and that is what happens when the seat back is down. I am definitely interested in this though. By the way my sister and brother in law live in Appleton, WI and I have been to several Timber Rattlers games in the past with a drunken walk home after the game. *laughs* Cool town
Old 04-15-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I leave the seats up in the DC config, its tight but custom made by SuperCrew Sounds. Not some cheap box from Ebay...check them out. T Rats games rule...LOL yep we love to drink in WI.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:10 AM   #6
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I'm from GB and I was totaly going to buy these :P then I bought a 4Runner.... Oh well you should get on the WI thread here, always looking for members there!
Old 04-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
Lets Do It!

I was along time a go..I was one of the starting members of that thread. I'll jump back over. Its on CL in Appleton too..punks all want just the P3s. +1 rep for you
Old 04-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #9
Lets Do It!

yeah, sorta don't want to ship just yet. I work at a company that gets a deal, but something this big they get allittle pissy

for the lookers
Old 04-30-2013, 08:08 AM   #10
KegBuster is on a distinguished road
Navy: EOMFD
Name: Matt
KegBuster's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to do some research but if you know off the top of your head, will they fit in a 2012 DC?
Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #11
ofthekings is on a distinguished road
ofthekings's Tacoma Gallery
Will it fit a 2013 DC?
Old 05-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #13
Lets Do It!

Yes, this will fit 2013

Hottie of the week:
Old 05-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #14
Lets Do It!

Bump this box for summer..ready to move this guy. Shipping would be around 65 anywhere
Old 06-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #16
Rabbit05 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Maintainer
Rabbit05's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 06-04-2013, 05:19 AM   #17
Lets Do It!

PMs answered...shipping is expensive Sorry