Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler* 2012 Ram 2500 SLT

Old 04-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Feeler* 2012 Ram 2500 SLT

Im thinking about selling or tradin my ram 2500 SLT either for a ram 2500/3500 (diesel) 2010 or 11 with less miles or same miles + cash and a manual trans
6.7 Diesel
Auto trans
Mega cab
Ram boxes
Spray in liner
Perfect condition
Ranch Hand Bumper

one small dent on rear bumper
anyone interested

out right price im asking is 43,000

Attached Thumbnails
Feeler* 2012 Ram 2500 SLT-ram.jpg  
Old 04-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade ya!

Straight across, I'll bring it to you!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
nocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant future

Name: DTM
nocaltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Better question?
Wtf is a 20 year old doing with a $40,000 truck???

Are you slanging coke or what dude????

Oh a firefighter....I see
Old 04-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocaltaco View Post
Better question?
Wtf is a 20 year old doing with a $40,000 truck???

Are you slanging coke or what dude????

Oh a firefighter....I see
Anybody can get a loan nowadays

Annd firefighters get paid good lol
Old 04-12-2013, 06:35 AM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
not gonna lie, my grandmother gave this truck to me as a gift last year...

however before you nail me to the cross, I work full time and get side work and overtime if available, I pay all my bills, have under 200 bucks in debt and am workin on buying a house, Im very appreciative that my grandmother bought me this truck but with my priorities the way they are id rather have a slightly older truck and some cash to help with landscaping and furniture to the new house, plus im fixing to be 90k in debt, every penny counts haha
Old 04-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #6
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post

however before you nail me to the cross, I work full time and get side work and overtime if available, I pay all my bills, have under 200 bucks in debt and am workin on buying a house, Im very appreciative that my grandmother bought me this truck but with my priorities the way they are id rather have a slightly older truck and some cash to help with landscaping and furniture to the new house, plus im fixing to be 90k in debt, every penny counts haha
you dont need to explain why you have the truck or try to defend yourself for having it given to you...

nice truck bump
Old 04-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #7
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky bastard... Who cares how you got it. It'a yours! Smart man to think about buying a house before having a nice truck..
Old 04-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post

Don't listen to the haters man, you got a head on your shoulders. Good luck bud.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:15 AM   #9
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Like others have said, it doesnt matter how/why you have your truck, it looks damn good but good luck with the sale, it's certainly a badass rig.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #10
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
you dont need to explain why you have the truck or try to defend yourself for having it given to you...

nice truck bump
x2