Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS My 09/WTB Newer Taco

Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
WTS My 09/WTB Newer Taco

I have had my Tacoma PreRunner for almost a year and it has 54,000 miles No scratches or dents of any kind and would be looking for the same thing in return if you are looking at this as a seller, I am very happy with it and have gotten the chance to make a few mods here and there. I want to sell my 2009 TRD Off-Road PreRunner. To buy a newer 2010-13 TRD 4x4.

I am living in Central Texas at the moment. But will be PCS'ing to Ft. Lewis, WA in June. That kinda gives me the rare chance to buy/sell/trade from Texas-Cali-Arizona-Washington.

Its hard to look for all these WTB and WTS adds so I thought this might be easier for the both of us.

Like I stated above mine is a 2009 TRD Off-Road 2x4 made to look like a sport
My pictures will be posted here as well as they can be found in my profile along with all my mods.

ASKING 21,000

*Wheels and badges are plasti-dipped black (easy remove)
*Rear Bumper is plasti-dipped white (easy remove)
*Satoshi grill was hand made by HomerTaco on TW

This is current setup right now 4/8/2013

Or if you would like the black'ed out headlights and the original bumper I have those still as well. I still have all the badging and license plate holder.