Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005-2009 WeatherTech Gray Front Floor Liners (2 sets)

Old 02-16-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
davatk is on a distinguished road

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
2005-2009 WeatherTech Gray Front Floor Liners (1 full set and 2 passenger side)

*** SOLD ***

I have one virtually brand new set of WeatherTech front Floor liners for a 2005-2009 Tacoma. To make a long story short, I ordered some from WeatherTech and the passenger side had a slight deformation on the part that overlaps the doorsill area. Anyhow, they sent me a replacment, that had a similar problem, then they sent me another replacment that had the same problem. Finally they sent me one that did not have the deformation. In the process of this, they also sent me out an extra drivers side liner. So I have 1 additonal complete set, and 2 additional passenger side liners. Anyhow, even though the passenger side liners have a "curl" at the doorsill area, they are still very functional, and probably over time the curl may go away, since the door sits on top of it when closed. Pics of the curling are posted in a subsequent post.

I am asking for $75.00 OBO (plus shipping - will only ship to US locations). This is about 25% below what a new set costs from most vendors. Shipping should be around $10-20 FedEx standard depending on where they ship.

I am asking $15.00 each (plus shipping) for the additional passenger side liners.

I will sell the full set and both additional passenger side liners for $100.00 plus shipping.

If you live in the Northern VA area, perhaps we can arrange for a pickup if desired.

Will accept paypal payment or money order (in advance).

Thanks !!

PIC...

Old 02-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Damn if they were black i'd be all over em.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take both sets for $60 each.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
wcm608 will become famous soon enoughwcm608 will become famous soon enough

wcm608's Tacoma Gallery
Does the passenger side have the holes for the oem mats? Some pics would
be nice.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Pics are required for all B/S/T threads or the thread will be deleted.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #7

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
PICs Full set and passenger side mat

Attached are pics of what I have. One full set, and 2 passenger side mats. I have also include a sample pic of the curling around the doorsill area of the mat, that all 3 passenger side mats have to some extent.

So in total I have one full set, and 2 additional passenger mats. I am asking at least $75.00 OBO. So far I think I have an offer of $60 on the full set from FL Forester.

As stated above, $15.00 each for the additional passenger mats, and will take $100.00 for the full set plus the 2 extra passenger mats.
Pics attached.
Attached Thumbnails
2005-2009 WeatherTech Gray Front Floor Liners (2 sets)-tacoma_front_set.jpg   2005-2009 WeatherTech Gray Front Floor Liners (2 sets)-two_tacoma_passenger.jpg   2005-2009 WeatherTech Gray Front Floor Liners (2 sets)-passenger_curl.jpg  
Old 02-17-2009, 06:23 AM   #8
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know about these. I can make payment as soon as possible.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
If you want people to bid on them put em on ebay. If you want someone to buy the things set a price.

This is straight from the Buy/sell/trade rules

2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
Old 02-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #10

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
If you want people to bid on them put em on ebay. If you want someone to buy the things set a price.

This is straight from the Buy/sell/trade rules

2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
I deleted the post that apparently was against the guidelines, and reworded my pricing to include "best offer". Sorry guess next time I'll read the instructions.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #11

davatk's Tacoma Gallery
*** SOLD ***

Bump. Still for sale, but considering current offers.