LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma LED Light Kits

Old 04-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #1
steve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to all
steve78pugs's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma LED Light Kits

Hello all, there finally here, LED Running lights for the Tacoma!!!

I have a set they come in a stock white plastic, they are super bright and this is the whole kit.... Everything you need to be the only guy in town with these on your ride....

Super easy to hook up even for the novice....

This kit is everything the lights , plastic body piece, and the wiring kit.

i am selling these for $200.00 OBO free shipping !!!

Let me know Thanks! 928-458-5178
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma LED Light Kits-ledtacoma.jpg   Tacoma LED Light Kits-ledtacoma1.jpg  
Old 04-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Way to expensive.. Just my opinion.Glws..

ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2013-Ta...-/111013410412

Even at that price they are way to expensive.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #3
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
so they are more expensive for tw members?...wow
Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
fleabay spammer

kick rocks trash peddler
Old 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
this guy needs the ban hammer...all his posts are selling stuff....just my two cents. not to mention not including a bottle of lube with purchase...
Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'd just drill some holes into my stock ones and wire them up manually. Way too expensive.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #7
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
People pay money for this crap?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:28 AM   #8
Sconnie
mudthedoor has a spectacular aura aboutmudthedoor has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
A little pricey
Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
steve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to all
Okay soooo, I'm guessing your not liking my prices's........

Fair enough.

Not a douche bag though, just a fella trying make a buck in the good ole U.S.A.

And I don't run around trash talking people on forums, but hey that's me... Anyhow, I would be willing to hear offers, or you could just keep being that guy on the forum. Take care and thanks for the feedback..
Old 04-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
Sconnie
mudthedoor has a spectacular aura aboutmudthedoor has a spectacular aura about

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve78pugs View Post
Okay soooo, I'm guessing your not liking my prices's........

Fair enough.

Not a douche bag though, just a fella trying make a buck in the good ole U.S.A.

And I don't run around trash talking people on forums, but hey that's me... Anyhow, I would be willing to hear offers, or you could just keep being that guy on the forum. Take care and thanks for the feedback..
I agree that the trash talk needs to stop, but yea for something like this I would say a bit lower on the price point would help tons.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #12
Mudthedoor, you have convinced me, thanks for being you!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #13
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
wow seriously??
Old 04-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
Okay sooo, after several discussions with various members and some negotiations I have come to the new price of $175.00, shipped!!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Gtfo.