Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2008 4Runner For Sale $17,500 OBO

Old 04-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2008 4Runner For Sale $17,500 OBO

SOLD!!!

2008 Toyota 4runner SR5. 4.0 V6, 4WD, Automatic, Center Differential Lock, Hill Descent Control, Sliding Moonroof, Roof Rack, Power Windows, Power Locks, 2 Keys & 2 Remotes, Factory CD/MP3 Player w/aux jack, Side Curtain Air Bags, Automatic A/C and Factory Side Steps. Excellent condition. Clean Title. No leaks. Has new tires, just installed 1 month ago. Very well maintained, all fluids have been recently changed, front & rear differential, transmission, transfer case, & engine oil. This truck has never been off-road. Used for many family vacations. Very reliable. No major body damage. Just had it fully detailed. Currently has 108,000 miles, Toyotas last forever so this is pretty low mileage. Gets great gas mileage, average of 21mpg city/hwy. Love the truck just don't want car payments anymore. I'm asking 17,500 OBO. Thanks for looking!!

Here's the craigslist ad link.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/3738117106.html

Here's some more pics

http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/br...lson5/library/

Old 04-11-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
IluvmyTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
IluvmyTACO's Tacoma Gallery
lol nice car, but 21 is not great gas mileage...
Old 04-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvmyTACO View Post
lol nice car, but 21 is not great gas mileage...
It is for this vehicle...

Nice truck op. Goodluck on the sale. The runner looks great
Old 04-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #4
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
It is for this vehicle...

Nice truck op. Goodluck on the sale. The runner looks great
Exactly, KBB says it's 16/20. And according to the display thing below the radio it's consistently 21.

Thanks!!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
photobucket is private. Nice vehicle though!

GLWS!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #7
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Dang! If only my gf would sell her 04 Runner (19 mpg) and pick this one up! Very nice.

GLWS OP
Old 04-11-2013, 08:23 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
photobucket is private. Nice vehicle though!

GLWS!

Thanks, I will fix that now!!

Edit: Fixed!!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #9
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
And the last picture on your craigslist add looks weird lol. Trying to hide the plates I assume?
It makes your fingers look HUGE.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #10
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
This is exactly what the wife has been looking for. It's priced fairly also. Wish you were closer!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
And the last picture on your craigslist add looks weird lol. Trying to hide the plates I assume?
It makes your fingers look HUGE.
Yeah, it was easier than photo editing. Everyone on CL seems to do it that way, looked like a good idea to me.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #12
donson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddonson6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
donson6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Exactly, KBB says it's 16/20. And according to the display thing below the radio it's consistently 21.

Thanks!!
lol... Your going by the great "LIE O METER"???

If you figure it out by hand calculations...your getting maybe 18 mpg....trust me I know.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by donson6 View Post

If you figure it out by hand calculations...your getting maybe 18 mpg....trust me I know.
So you drove my truck and did the calculations for me? Serisously, does it matter?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #14
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were in CO... Looking for a 4th gen now, my 3rd gen just got hit by someone this last snow storm. GLWS.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Wish you were in CO... Looking for a 4th gen now, my 3rd gen just got hit by someone this last snow storm. GLWS.
Damn, you're the second person to say that. Hopefully an AZ member will help me out.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #16
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by donson6 View Post

Why are you bashing the ops thread?
Reread the rules for this forum bud...
Old 04-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #17
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, you're the second person to say that. Hopefully an AZ member will help me out.
Yeah, if it was a planed buy I would not mind traveling. My 3rd got smoked into a jersey wall so Im kind of in a hurry trying to get a 4th gen. Looks very nice though should sell fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Why are you bashing the ops thread?
Reread the rules for this forum bud...
X2

That's about what the 2nd gen Tacomas are getting.... And my 3rd gen runer got like 9-12 MPG lol!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #18

Quote:
Yeah, if it was a planed buy I would not mind traveling. My 3rd got smoked into a jersey wall so Im kind of in a hurry trying to get a 4th gen. Looks very nice though should sell fast.

X2

That's about what the 2nd gen Tacomas are getting.... And my 3rd gen runner got like 9-12 MPG lol!
Really? I just bought a 96 2wd with the 3.4, I hope it does better than that. Just trying to get rid of car payments.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #19

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really? I just bought a 96 2wd with the 3.4, I hope it does better than that. Just trying to get rid of car payments.
Mine was heavily modded and big MT tires that was wheeled hard for the better portion of its life. It only cost me like $45 to fill up max from empty though. I loved it, its only been gone 3 days and I miss it. I want a newer one for the family though.. Im still going to modd the shit out of it.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #20

Quote:
Mine was heavily modded and big MT tires that was wheeled hard for the better portion of its life. It only cost me like $45 to fill up max from empty though. I loved it, its only been gone 3 days and I miss it. I want a newer one for the family though.. Im still going to modd the shit out of it.
Ok, that makes sense.

The 4th gens are awesome. It's basically a 2nd Gen Tacoma as an SUV. But has a much better ride. I wanted to mod this one but the wife wouldn't let me.