Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: bed mattress for DCSB

Old 04-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Air medical pilot
Cutter29's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: bed mattress for DCSB

Looking for inflatable bed mattress for an 06' DCSB
Old 04-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
I use a full size mattress in my long bed and it fits between the wheel wells and to the end of the bed.. if you have a short bed it should end up a few inches from the end of the tail gate.... there are some nice ones that fit around the wheel wells for $150 - $200 but what's the point you cant sleep there and bend your body around the wells...
An ordinary inflatable full mattress is around $25..

And seriously every air mattress I have ever owned has sprung a leak after a few years doesn't matter if it's the primo model or whatever... the $200 custom fit crap is probably made in china just like the $25 ones... or made in the usa from china materials. lol
Old 04-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
I have a queen size single height Coleman inflatable and it works well. Just lay it out and inflate it. Obviously it conforms around the wheel wells and I stop inflating it before it pops out.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:03 AM   #4
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah you're not gonna find one
Cause they don't make em.
I met the owner of that super cool inflatable mattress for truck company... I forget the name

Either way I asked him about mine & he said since ours are shaped like a T instead of an H, he has to custom make them- or at least change the manufacturing method & that adds 50$ to it or more, plus if you get one like that its a one- off deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong here folks I'd love to have one myself