Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 99 Tacoma on 37s--BUILT

Old 04-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #21
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I once saw it die on him and not start.
Fixed it.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #22
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
Everything on this thing is a hack job. Don't buy it.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:59 AM   #23
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 99 Tacoma on 37s--BUILT

I never have seen the truck in person but I heard the tires don't hold air.....

J/K nice truck!!!! GLWS!
Old 04-15-2013, 07:02 AM   #24
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Jeeze everyone is selling their rigs.. :/ D:

GLWS dude. Nice truck thats for sure.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:10 AM   #25
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe it. GLWS. You will miss that thing forever.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:17 AM   #26
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
$1...i'll tow it out to moab for you to use though

but seriously...whoever ends up with this rig will have an amazing rig!

although OP should cut off the IFS and keep it
Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #27
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
That's shit's a lemon don't buy it
Like a glass of cool lemonade on a hot summer's day....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Yea no kidding. Unless the buy likes changing CV axles for a hobby they should not buy this thing.

i happen to also know this truck is very abused....

It's fun.

Yes, I play hard. But the Green Dragon can take it.

I think it'd be more accurate to say she abuses me! lol There aren't many rocks she'll back away from...
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
I once saw it die on him and not start.

it was dirty battery terminals

I've replaced both battery connectors since then, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
Fixed it.
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
Everything on this thing is a hack job. Don't buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
I never have seen the truck in person but I heard the tires don't hold air.....

J/K nice truck!!!! GLWS!
lol Thanks, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Jeeze everyone is selling their rigs.. :/ D:

GLWS dude. Nice truck thats for sure.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I can't believe it. GLWS. You will miss that thing forever.
Thanks, man. You're probably right..
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
$1...i'll tow it out to moab for you to use though

but seriously...whoever ends up with this rig will have an amazing rig!

although OP should cut off the IFS and keep it
Actually very tempting........ lol
Old 04-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #28
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Is it acceptable to shit on this thread yet?
I think already started.......
Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 AM   #29
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Fap, fap, fap.

Don't mind me, I'm just fapping in your thread.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #30
Über Posre

Quote:
Ok good. Your asking too much. But I know why. So you can say you put it up for sale, but it won't sell so you'll keep it in the end well played silas.
Thanks for the input, but I think the price is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Fap, fap, fap.

Don't mind me, I'm just fapping in your thread.
Carry on.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #31
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to see that you're selling this beast. I just hope whoever buys it wheels it as much as you have!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #32
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is it acceptable to shit on this thread yet?
Well it is on page 2 already
Old 04-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #33
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
I hate to see that you're selling this beast. I just hope whoever buys it wheels it as much as you have!
I hope so too!!
Old 04-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #34
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Like I said.. I think this will sell faster with 33s
Old 04-17-2013, 08:00 AM   #35
Über Posre

Bump.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:56 AM   #36
Little Taco that could

Price drop to $50? Sold. free bump
Old 04-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #37
Über Posre

Couldn't do this on 33s. Dented up the driveshaft a bit trying it on 35s. 37s are a good thing. Clearance my friend....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDhB9CkaVHo
Old 04-17-2013, 12:08 PM   #38
Little Taco that could

I'll try it with my 33s.

SAS'd
Old 04-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #39
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
I'll try it with my 33s.

SAS'd
Weeee bit different story. Your truck is sitting a lot higher than mine... and has a shorter wheelbase. You'll have to be careful on the off-camber stuff, but I bet you'll make it just fine.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #40
Little Taco that could

Have you fixed the flapping filler door yet?

If not...
Buyer beware.

But I've heard that it adds at least 10 HP.