LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Aluminum Leer Topper for 1st/2nd Gens. Washington/Oregon

Old 04-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Aluminum Leer Topper for 1st/2nd Gens. Washington/Oregon

Aluminum Leer topper (6 Foot) that I originally had on my 1st Gen..

Made my own eye bolt clamps to secure it into the bed rails on a 2nd Gen, it's driven the Alaska Highway with me two times and hasn't shifted or come loose.

No, it's not showroom material. No, it's not an especially pretty topper. Yes, it's great to have in your garage for when you need to cover your bed, or possibly turn into a camper/expo set up as well. Hell, I might even keep it and build it out into a camper..

I repainted it with a gunmetal gray a few months ago - came out surprisingly well.

May be willing to deliver within a reasonable distance or Bellingham, also I'm going to be working down in Oregon for the next two months.

$250 OBO.
Attached Thumbnails
Aluminum Leer Topper for 1st/2nd Gens. Washington/Oregon-image-6.jpg