LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tire/Wheel Package - TPMS Sensors, Tires, Steel Wheel, Caps, Lugs (2012 Used)

Old 04-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Tire/Wheel Package - TPMS Sensors, Tires, Steel Wheel, Caps, Lugs (2012 Used)

Hi Everyone,

I am selling this item on orange county Craigslist as well. Please view link here:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/3743388448.html

These tires and wheels are used (13,600~ when uninstalled). These wheels and tires have a ton of life on them; were rotated twice and have very even wear. The following items come with the set:

* (4) Dunlop AT/20 Grandtrek (245/75R16, 245-75-16)

* (4) Toyota Tacoma 16x8 Steel Wheels (Great for Offroading!)

* (4) Toyota Center Caps with all clips

* (4) Installed and Intact Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems [1 in each wheel (For Steel Wheels)]

* (1) Full set of Lugs

THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL, I am not selling separately.I will do $275 for Local member pick up. PM me or view my CL post for addtl. details. Thank you!

Old 04-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, this great deal is available. I AM OPEN TO OFFERS NOW! $250 Local member pick up. THIS IS A STEAL!
Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #3
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, this great deal is available. I AM OPEN TO OFFERS NOW! $250 OBO Local member pick up. THIS IS A STEAL!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:49 PM   #4
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
#1 reason I fucking despise Craigslist.

I cart these tires all the way down the street, guy shows up late- and then decides he doesn't want them.

fucking irritating.

*Edit: Wife told me these need to go because they are taking up too much space on our small apartment patio - ill sell the whole set for $200 to a local member (THERE IS A MEET TOMORROW NIGHT I CAN EVEN BRING THEM TO!) PLEASE SEND ME A PM!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for WEDNESDAY -

Please someone buy these damn things? Thanks!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #7
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
200 bucks good deal
thanks man, you want an extra set for this price?
Old 04-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #9
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
lol ^

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR
Old 04-17-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
These were stolen from my parking spot today. So yeah. Cool to come home to that.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, seriously???

Why were they just sitting out?...