Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

40" Double Row LED bars - $385 shipped, 10" Single rows - $95 shipped

Old 04-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasperOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
40" Double Row LED bars - $360 shipped, 10" Single rows - $95 shipped

Price drop - $360 shipped. I have 16 available before they go back to normal price. Payment via PayPal --> sales@jasperoffroad.com Make sure your shipping address is included!

I had a chance to buy out some inventory and now I have WAY too many 40" double row and 10" single row LED bars.

The 40" bars are all Combo beam pattern and I normally sell these for $503. All CREE LEDs and polycarbonate lenses.

There are 23 10" bars for $95 shipped. All CREE LED.

13 Spot pattern, 10 Flood.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
JasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasperOffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. Still plenty left.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:10 AM   #3
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
post some pictures of the light patterns
Old 04-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #4

Some 10" shots here:
http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...w-led-bar.html

30" double row here (same combo pattern but with 10 less inches than the 40" listed here):
http://jasperoffroad.com/index.php/l...t-bar-115.html
Old 04-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #5

Bump, and a better price on the 40" - $360 shipped now.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #6

A few people have emailed about these today. I ended up with a lot more of them than what is listed above and they are ready to ship. Four 10" and two 40" went out the door today!

50" bars are also back in stock and at a great price with coupon code TacomaWorld. That coupon also works for any other light bar on the site (with the exception of Rigid) and Trail-Gear stuff.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #7

Bump. Still plenty left @ $360.
Old 05-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #9
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm may get one of those 40s
Old 05-08-2013, 05:56 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Hmmm may get one of those 40s
You will regret it if you don't.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #11
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
You will regret it if you don't.
Trust me I know. Gotta make a truck payment first just hope you have some when I can gry the money
Old 05-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #12
Danjor2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
What's the difference between these and the 10watt led 40" bar besides the obvious? Which project light better and are brighter?
Old 05-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjor2 View Post
What's the difference between these and the 10watt led 40" bar besides the obvious? Which project light better and are brighter?
I can't give any first hand reports since I haven't had a 40" 10w in my hands yet.

I think that the dual row 40" bar will have more distance while the 10W bar will have more light up close. This is due to the size difference of the reflectors. I think that out the front lumens will be fairly close but with a different beam pattern. I am a big fan of the dual row bars but I have not seen the large 10w bars in person yet so that may change.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #14
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperOffroad View Post
I can't give any first hand reports since I haven't had a 40" 10w in my hands yet.

I think that the dual row 40" bar will have more distance while the 10W bar will have more light up close. This is due to the size difference of the reflectors. I think that out the front lumens will be fairly close but with a different beam pattern. I am a big fan of the dual row bars but I have not seen the large 10w bars in person yet so that may change.
Loo guess I'm still stuck waiting for the 10w to come in so you can post some comparison shots.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Loo guess I'm still stuck waiting for the 10w to come in so you can post some comparison shots.
You and me both. I'm hoping they show up soon. I've been waiting for a while. I've tested the 60W pods which use the 10W LEDs and I am very impressed with them. The distance out of the spot beam is pretty impressive. I'm curious to see a larger bar with the 10W. The 50" 10W should be pretty close to blinding.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #16
Danjor2's Tacoma Gallery
You have any 10" single rows left? Might get 2 to go in my stock front bumper instead of the 6 inch pods and just use the 6 inch as backup lights
Old 05-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #17

Quote:
You have any 10" single rows left? Might get 2 to go in my stock front bumper instead of the 6 inch pods and just use the 6 inch as backup lights
Yes sir! Plenty of each pattern.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #18

Also a note to say that the first image in this thread is a photo of the old style. The bars that I have in stock are all this style (excuse the quick phone photo, no real camera handy):
Attached Thumbnails
40" Double Row LED bars - 5 shipped, 10" Single rows -  shipped-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 04:15 PM   #19
oshawa tacoma is on a distinguished road
oshawa tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
$$ sent for a 10" led spot bar, thanks.
Old 05-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshawa tacoma View Post
$$ sent for a 10" led spot bar, thanks.
Tracking info sent. Thanks!