Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front Skid Plate / Tire Lowering Assembly

Old 04-17-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
Want Front Skid Plate / Spare Tire Lowering kit

Hello!

I Am looking to buy a Front Skid Plate and Spare Tire Lowering Kit for a 1st Generation

*ATTN MODs*
You may either delete this thread entirely or change the Title:
Forgot to specify in the title that I want these items; am not selling them
Also, I intended this to specifically go in the 1st Gen Market place; in which I reposted it
My bad...