LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB TRD Locking Lug Nut

Old 04-17-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
WTB TRD Locking Lug Nut

Either someone stole one of my locking lug nuts or more than likely it fell off going down the road. Id like to replace it so I have the matching set. These are the TRD Locks and I only need one but I will buy a whole set for the right price.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:44 AM   #2
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Better make sure the rest of your lugs are tight!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Yea I actually found it missing when I was torquing them. I am pretty pissed about it.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Chances of someone selling one locking lug nut is slim, chances of someone selling you a locking lug nut that matches your current locking lug nuts is even slimmer. You're better off buying a used/new complete locking set
Old 04-18-2013, 04:36 AM   #5
Tacohead

Yea I just went to pep boys and bought a set of Mcgards. Expensive mistake but you live and learn. The TRD ones are made by mcgard as well.

So if anyone is looking for 3 locking TRD lug nuts and wrench then shoot me a PM.