Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Central Florida: Brush guard, diamond plate toolbox, chrome running boards, wheels &

Old 04-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
DonkeyPuncher is on a distinguished road
DonkeyPuncher's Tacoma Gallery
Central Florida: Brush guard, diamond plate toolbox, chrome running boards, wheels &

Hi folks,

Just got the confirmation from my dealer friend on scooping up this beauty from an auction. Iíll follow up with prices once I see what brands & value the stuff is tomorrow but the following items will be available for sale in the Central Florida area. Brush guard with mounted lights, camo bug shield, chrome pipe running boards, light weight black wheels with mud grip tires, diamond plate tool box. - Orlando FL

Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
I will buy the lights I need them
Old 04-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Prices for the tires and rims?
Old 04-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #4
gladiatorj28 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
gladiatorj28's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the rear taillight guards, shoot me a price.... Thx
Old 04-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #5
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the truck?
Old 04-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Aight here's the price list, minus the camo bug shield, interchangeable reese, and the dead hooker that was in the back...guess those items never made it to & from the auction.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/3752521877.html
Old 04-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #7
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Little steep on those wheels. New they're only around 150-180 a piece. If the tires weren't so worn you'd probably be good on price, but those tires look like goners.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Ocoee auto auction ,,God I love that place,Your dealer take you in?? Im going to say 5 to 9 grand under our Orl. dealers.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:07 AM   #9
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncher View Post
Hi folks,

Just got the confirmation from my dealer friend on scooping up this beauty from an auction. Iíll follow up with prices once I see what brands & value the stuff is tomorrow but the following items will be available for sale in the Central Florida area. Brush guard with mounted lights, camo bug shield, chrome pipe running boards, light weight black wheels with mud grip tires, diamond plate tool box. - Orlando FL

yeah how much for the truck?...my buddy is looking for one right now and is dying to spend some money
Old 04-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #10
BCbaseball9 is on a distinguished road

BCbaseball9's Tacoma Gallery
Any clue if a 2011 brush guard will fit the 2012?
Old 04-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #11
speedojosh, thanks...I had looked up the price for 20x8 by mistake. updated the ad for $700 for wheels & tires. two of'em have most of the tread, the other two are a bit worn.

river rat, no way to get in with a dealer anymore unless he produces a b.s. employment status for you and gets you a badge, clearance, cavity search, etc. apparently times were much simpler pre-9/11/01

everyone: the truck itself is NOT for sale but thanks for the offers.

BCbaseball: from what I've found, 2005 to 2011 have the same exact grill...newer would possibly fit but i'm not sure.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Was that the big one at 50 and the turnpike in ocoee ? I went in to get my truck with a wholesale man in 08 was also just in there looking for a 4 runner this past Dec..
Old 04-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #13
that might just be something that my friend's day (the dealer) says but he goes to several every week...west Orlando, the other one north of UCF, tampa, ft Lauderdale/Miami. prolly different policies for each.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #14
friend's dad*
Old 04-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #15
BCbaseball9 is on a distinguished road

BCbaseball9's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 04-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #16
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW, my wife works has worked for the auction here in WPB for a long time. They have other auction sites all around Florida and the US.

The policy to attend is pretty strict from what she tells me.

Anyone ever dealt with Coparts. This is a dealer salvage auction. Kind of like auction site for junkyards. A person with the resources and storage area could likely make a good living on Toyota based parts and scrap.

PK