Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB/WTT: Toyota Running Boards dcsb

Old 04-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
Chaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really nice
Chaloots's Tacoma Gallery
WTB/WTT: Toyota Running Boards dcsb

WTB/WTT Factory Toyota running boards PT212-35055 for a DCSB.
i would be willing to trade my avid offroad bolt on sliders i picked up this past dec. im located in central NJ

PM ME

THANKS
Old 04-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
ShortBedTX is on a distinguished road
ShortBedTX's Tacoma Gallery
wish you was closer to Tx i dont want to deal with shipping. bump for you
Old 05-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
Chaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really niceChaloots is just really nice
bump
Old 07-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #4
bump. sell me your running boards!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #5
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about the part # on mine but I have considered trading/selling for some sliders for mine. Too bad you're not closer. Do you have a pic of the sliders?
Old 07-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
Asianguywithatruk is on a distinguished road
Asianguywithatruk's Tacoma Gallery

I have a set. PM me if interested
Old 07-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #7
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
i have a pair if you want to pay for shipping i will box them up. not looking to trade for anything but id sell them
Old 07-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #8
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery

Took them off at 2k miles I have cleaned them since will send you more pics close up if you are interested I do t think there is even a scratch on them

Came off my texas edition not sure what pn
Old 07-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCprerunner View Post

Took them off at 2k miles I have cleaned them since will send you more pics close up if you are interested I do t think there is even a scratch on them

Came off my texas edition not sure what pn
Thanks but I'm looking for
the other oem style step
Old 03-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #10
Bump. Still looking for these steps. Please respond if you have a set in decent shape you'd like to get rid of.