Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

hella 500 BRAND NEW

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
hella 500 BRAND NEW

i ordered these, only to find out they wont fit ANYWHERE on my truck.

$40 shipped or trades for something cool.

Still not sure if i should get rid of these or not..Any offers hit me up

Old 02-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
Fishpig is on a distinguished road
Fishpig's Tacoma Gallery
Are they the fog or driving lights?

Old 02-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
do you mean trade for truck stuff? very few $40 things. What other things you willing to trade for (like hobbies and stuff)?

Old 02-17-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
not sure..whatcha got?

Old 02-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #6
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well i've had my hands in a lot of hobbies. I got xbox 360 stuff i can let go....gun parts...paintball stuff....rc car stuff....car stereo stuff (not for tacomas)....etc.

Old 02-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #7

Firefighter:
what kinda gun parts?

Old 02-18-2009, 04:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
what kinda gun parts?
mainly now i have a few ar15 parts lying around. Nothing fancy though. I bought a gun long time ago and decided it was time to get some ups for it. I'm not 21 and I have a 10.5 in barrel with 5.5in pinned flash supressor. no gunsmith will touch it and im stuck with a free float, front sight block, and the flip up rear sights.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #9
BlueNorthToyo will become famous soon enough

BlueNorthToyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i ordered these, only to find out they wont fit ANYWHERE on my truck.

$40 shipped or trades for something cool.

Still not sure if i should get rid of these or not..Any offers hit me up

Do you stil have the lights?
Are they driving or fog?

Old 02-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #10
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNorthToyo View Post
Do you stil have the lights?
Are they driving or fog?
Driving, if he still has them.

Marc M

Old 02-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #11

Firefighter:
actually they sold last night to someone on here..Ill be shipping them out tomorrow AM. Thanks all

Old 02-23-2009, 11:58 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Sold - thread closed.

Closed Thread