Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: MAP-ECU2: With O2 Calibrator/Extra USB connections/adapters

Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 AM   #1
jamesjr4750 is on a distinguished road
jamesjr4750's Tacoma Gallery
FS: MAP-ECU2: With O2 Calibrator/Extra USB connections/adapters

I have removed the TRD supercharger recently after the truck sitting for a year and a half and I have no more need for the MAP-ECU2. Going back to the Stock Intake Manifold setup.

$250 + shipping
The MAP-ECU2 has got no more than dyno time on it before it was found I needed new catalytic converters. From prior issues with problematic high EGT's using the Unichip. MAP-ECU2 has been stored inside the house.

Tuning with this unit had gotten Exhaust gas Temperatures down to 1100-1250 degrees under 8.5 lbs of boost. The EGT probe was placed on the collector And Monitored with a Autometer Gauge. The Unichip had EGT's.... no matter we did in tuning of 1400-1500+ under WOT.

I cut the connections Gadget/URD did off the URD harness I had.
As I had zero luck selling this on Tundrasolutions when it was wired for the Supercharged 2uz-fe engine. Now it can be used on any year of vehicle/motor/Tacoma/FJ, etc.

Only item I am missing is the CD that came with this unit:
But, the software/manual can be downloaded here: http://www.mapecu.co.nz/2013/01/map-cal-2/ << Website/Designer for the MAP-ECUs.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: MAP-ECU2: With O2 Calibrator/Extra USB connections/adapters-101_6924.jpg   FS: MAP-ECU2: With O2 Calibrator/Extra USB connections/adapters-101_6922.jpg  
Old 04-23-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
OP will add pictures shortly.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Bump