Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

10" Sway-A-Way piggybacks

Old 04-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
cherokeegarrett is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
cherokeegarrett's Tacoma Gallery
10" Sway-A-Way piggybacks

I have for sale a pair of Sway-a-way 10" travel piggy back resevoir shocks. 2.5" series. I bought these over a year ago with the intention of installing them as a secondary shock on my LT tacoma. The guy I bought them from said that they are valved for the front of a Jeep cherokee and that he only used them for mock up. As far as I know they have never been ran. I would like to get $350 for them. Possible trades but Im really just interested in selling them. Located in Reno, NV. Willing to ship on buyers expense.

Can call or text me 209-342-7971
~Garrett

Old 04-24-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
trades for a 40" led bar? new
Old 04-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #3

txt me orbot, i might consider this
Old 04-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
no phone at the time...in the works though.
Pmed instead
Old 04-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #5

more pics

27 inch extended

17 inch compressed

Old 04-25-2013, 02:40 AM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Not with that top eye mount.......you'd have no up travel since an adapter would be needed. Nice looking shocks though!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #8
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Trade for 20" LED bar? I'll pay for shipping both ways.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Trade for 20" LED bar? I'll pay for shipping both ways.
seems kinda small, theres another member selling 40's for 10 bucks over my asking price... no offense, just saying! And for the light output, I wouldn't want one under a 40 anyway.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:22 PM   #10
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeegarrett View Post
seems kinda small, theres another member selling 40's for 10 bucks over my asking price... no offense, just saying! And for the light output, I wouldn't want one under a 40 anyway.
I figured it'd be worth a shot 20-22" look good on a front bumper and 40 is kinda an in between. I'm personally gonna be running a 50 on the roof and if you run a combo pattern on the roof the glare will be terrible.

EDIT: NVM you have a first gen 40" will fit on the roof fine but glare is still a concern
Old 04-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #11
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
PMd
Old 04-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #12
Dezert Toy Fabrication

This is what I was talking about

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...use-build.html
Old 04-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #13
CliffordBRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
CliffordBRD's Tacoma Gallery
Still have these? Fit a 1st gen as primaries with no modification?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #14

still have them. i do not believe these will direct bolt into anything stock. I may be wrong. Like I said they were going to go into my LT. Will get shipping quotes tomorrow. And for everyones knowledge I do not have paypal. I apologize in advance if thats a problem.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #15
westracing01 is on a distinguished road
westracing01's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in these. They may not bolt in to a Toyota, but they might work perfectly for the rear of my Nissan. Do you know off hand exactly what the valving is? Are they charged and ready to go?
Old 05-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication

SOLD

payment sent!