Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My OME 885 coils for 886's

Old 02-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My OME 885 coils for 886's

I have a set of new OME 885 front coils that I was going to install in a few weeks but just bought a winch and when I throw that on the front I'm afraid the 885's wont be enough. If anyone has a set of 886 coils they'd like to trade me, let me know.

I Have these:
Old 02-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD934 View Post
you wanna just sell the coils.....
maybe. I'd have to get the right offer for them. I'd rather trade if I could find someone.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
going off toytec price guide, they have the coil pairs for 169.00. if this is about right i'll give you 145 shipped. I am at zip code 42003 if you want to check on shipping rates.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #5

Let me see what shipping is(these are like 15-20lbs) and I'll think about it......
Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
thats fine, let me know what shipping it if its too much and we'll go from there
Old 02-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #7

Bump
Old 02-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
Just a thought, There is another listing with someone trying to sell the complete OME kit with the 886 coils, he's got it listed at 500 complete with shocks (front and rear) which is a hell of a price, Maybe the reason it hasn't sold is because people are looking for the kit with the 885 coils, maybe someone would buy this and trade the coils with you. Just throwin it out there.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...nsion-kit.html
Old 02-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #9

^^Yeah, actually someone was already inquiring about that with me. I was all for it, but now I think I'm going in a different direction.

I'm changing my plan and just keeping my 885s- Yesterday I signed up for my spring term college classes and I fit a fabrication class into it. I decided today that i'm going to mod my bumper to fit a receiver hitch inside because I have a winch in a multi-mount cradle. That setup will give me the most versatility and I won't have to leave all that weight on the front of the truck when I don't want it there.

So, as of now, I'm not looking to trade any more. Thanks for looking everyone!