LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT- Banks for TRD catback

Old 04-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT- Banks for TRD catback

Looking to trade my Banks catback for a TRD catback 2nd Gen. 4.0 DC/SB. Warrantied it about 2 years ago. Good shape- solid, just surface rust. Trying to quiet it down a little so my passengers are happy (especially the female one in the pass. seat). Too loud for her liking. Local trades only. Located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT- Banks for TRD catback-taco-25-.jpg