Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - OEM BSP Grille

Old 02-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to XrunnIT
WTB - OEM BSP Grille

Looking to buy an OEM grille in BSP (black sand pearl). Preferably with no blemishes, but am open for options.

thanks!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
09toyoman is on a distinguished road
Navy: Currently attached to USS Kearsarge
09toyoman's Tacoma Gallery
Grille

I have a BSP Grille that came off my 09 with 1600 miles, not a scratch on it. You can see the pics here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ocal-only.html. Asking $110 shipped, let me know if you are interested.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #3
XrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedXrunnIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09toyoman View Post
I have a BSP Grille that came off my 09 with 1600 miles, not a scratch on it. You can see the pics here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ocal-only.html. Asking $110 shipped, let me know if you are interested.

Looking at the pics, its not BSP, but just the factory black plastic (not color matched). $110 is a bit high considering i'd still have to get it painted. I can get an OEM factory black for $50 (new), but i'd still have to paint it. I appreciate the offer though.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrunnIT View Post
Looking at the pics, its not BSP, but just the factory black plastic (not color matched). $110 is a bit high considering i'd still have to get it painted. I can get an OEM factory black for $50 (new), but i'd still have to paint it. I appreciate the offer though.
Where can you get it for $50?
Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #5
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Where can you get it for $50?
I've got the catalog at home. The company has the cheapest new OEM parts i've found anywhere. When I get home (~1.5 hours) I'll see about uploading the PDF ver (depending on size). I'll at least get the name and a link to the doc.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #6
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've got the catalog at home. The company has the cheapest new OEM parts i've found anywhere. When I get home (~1.5 hours) I'll see about uploading the PDF ver (depending on size). I'll at least get the name and a link to the doc.
def need that contact info
Old 02-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
09toyoman is on a distinguished road
Navy: Currently attached to USS Kearsarge
09toyoman's Tacoma Gallery
grille

Was'nt sure what tha name of the paint code was for the base model Grille, i have'nt seen a Grille for $50 whether plain or painted anywhere. I would like that link also, i'm looking for some other OEM parts cheap to buy.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #8
DanNolan is on a distinguished road
DanNolan's Tacoma Gallery
I want this info too.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #9
itzdaREV is on a distinguished road

itzdaREV's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itzdaREV
id love that link too
Old 02-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #10
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sweet!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
def need that contact info
x2!!
We need that info!
Old 02-20-2009, 04:58 AM   #12
XrunnIT's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link to the site. http://www.certifit.com/online_catalog.php

Select closest location to view the PDF.

Here is the one that I have (Austin area) --> http://www.certifit.com/catalogs/4.pdf

TYTC10KC Grille (05-08) silver (paint to match) 49.75 (list price) 64.68 (replaces price) 53100-04370 (part number)
Old 02-20-2009, 07:34 AM   #13
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scooped hood 107.50 replaces 139.75 whats the difference between the prices
Old 02-20-2009, 09:41 AM   #14
FJ FTW!

whoo hooo called them they have a scooped hood for 103.50 just need to go pick it up!!
Old 02-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #15
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Did u find out what the difference in price was? And is the scooped hood OEM?
Old 02-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #16
FJ FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicker_Of_Elves View Post
Did u find out what the difference in price was? And is the scooped hood OEM?

i dont know what the price diff is i just called the closest one to me, its the scooped hood but ill need the inserts! they don't ship so im out of luck but the closest one is like 3hours away... im guessing its oem, who knows lol
Old 02-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #17
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Well let us know if it is OEM or not man lol, I'd definitely be interested in one for $100!
Old 02-20-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
I wanna know bout fit...so as soon as someone makes a purchase let us all know. The only part I need right now they dont even carry.

I dont suppose anyone here wants a rear chrome bumper...? Ill take a base model black or a BSP black in direct swap.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #19

There's one in the city!
Old 02-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #20
then go get a grill and try it out...If they fit im pretty sure everyone will have a satoshi within the next couple months...haha.