LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Bed pockets

Old 05-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Bed pockets

Looking to buy bed pockets that go above wheels. I buggered mine up doing some lights awhile back. Now just wanting to take the lights out and replace the pockets. Anybody got any for sale or know of any websites selling them.

Thanks, Gabassman
Old 05-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone?
Old 05-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #3
wolverine768 is on a distinguished road

wolverine768's Tacoma Gallery
u mean the storage compartments in the bed? I can sell you my drivers side if that what you need. I got a tuffy lockbox.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #4
Drive it like a 4WD

Thanks got it taken care of.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #5
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking for a set as well, did you get yours on here or from a site?
Figured i'd ask here instead of making a new thread since you got yours already.