Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Nitto Terra Grapplers

Old 02-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Nitto Terra Grapplers

I am going to sell my tires and get a more highway type tire since I drive so damn much for work.

$400 picked up 265/75/16 8ply (New from tire rack cost $756!)

As you can see plenty of tread left. Once I get a set buyer I will get them removed from my truck.

Old 02-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
nitrotuel is on a distinguished road
nitrotuel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in mission viejo if you still have them
Old 02-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrotuel View Post
I'm in mission viejo if you still have them
Still have them but getting some good traffic for them. First to pull the trigger gets them.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:54 AM   #4
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
I am going to sell my tires and get a more highway type tire since I drive so damn much for work.

$400 picked up 265/75/16 8ply (New from tire rack cost $756!)

As you can see plenty of tread left. Once I get a set buyer I will get them removed from my truck.

So just as a question, Ive been looking into getting some of these, and I drive about 350mi a week to work and back...bad idea?
Old 02-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinoisboytacoma24 View Post
So just as a question, Ive been looking into getting some of these, and I drive about 350mi a week to work and back...bad idea?
I don't think its really a bad idea. It's personal preference. I drive all day from pool to pool so I am wanting to try a more forgiving tire. Who knows I might not see a difference and end up going back to the Nitto's since I do love them very much.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #7
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLOCK09 View Post
are they 31s?
31.54 inches
Old 02-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #8

These are sold