LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: '10 Taco TRD Sport-Silver-DC-19K miles-Manual Trans-Lift-Extras-Central Virginia

Old 05-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #21
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
Yeah its funny how priorities shift. I figured with the way you had your xrunner the off-road would be pushing about 600hp by now.
No xrunner for me. I wish haha. This ones mine. Most recent pic i can find of it
Attached Thumbnails
FS: '10 Taco TRD Sport-Silver-DC-19K miles-Manual Trans-Lift-Extras-Central Virginia-uploadfromtaptalk1368665377951.jpg  
Old 05-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #22
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Name: JEREMY
JBarbaresi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Wow time flies. My second will be two in oct. Im done man. Two is enough to overwhelm me.
Hopefully you can sell and not have to get bent over on trade in.
Yes I am officially done as well, had a doctor take care of that about 18 months ago. Yeah I just want to get it sold and hopefully someone else gets to enjoy it. I'm getting a pretty good deal on the new tundra so not looking to rip anyone off. I think $24k is more than reasonable.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #24
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You had an xrunner a while ago didn't you?
No never did. I dont know who it could be. Seen a few here and there but nobody i know. Wife would kill me if i bought another taco to mod.
Ill let you know if i find anyone interested. For that beautiful of a truck it would be a shame to let a dealer have it. Ill check back to check for updates on if its sold in the mean time. Good luck man take it easy!
And look at all the bumps your thread got :beer:
Old 05-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #25
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD
JBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant futureJBarbaresi has a brilliant future

Army:
Quote:
No never did. I dont know who it could be. Seen a few here and there but nobody i know. Wife would kill me if i bought another taco to mod.
Ill let you know if i find anyone interested. For that beautiful of a truck it would be a shame to let a dealer have it. Ill check back to check for updates on if its sold in the mean time. Good luck man take it easy!
Hells yeah, more action on this thread in the past hour than all last week. I remember doing your lift in Stafford, I don't know why I thought you had an runner before. I think with you, to shi, namyo, and me that was more 6 speed TRD tacos in one lot than anywhere else in the country lol. Be good, I'll let you know if I get any serious hits on the truck.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #26
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Hey john do me a favor and shoot me a text/call if your buddy is interested. 540-270-9328
Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #27
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda funny me and namyo have talked about you a few times wondering if you were doing good. They shut that trail down in stafford that you took me on, off ramouth church road. Well actually a new neighborhood took it over, right where that nasty little cliff is
Old 05-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #28
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
bump havent seen you post in a while. good luck on the sale man
Old 05-16-2013, 04:07 AM   #29
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
Kinda funny me and namyo have talked about you a few times wondering if you were doing good. They shut that trail down in stafford that you took me on, off ramouth church road. Well actually a new neighborhood took it over, right where that nasty little cliff is
That sucks they shut it down, although technically I don't think it was ever really "open" to begin with. That was my favorite place to go wheeling. Thinking back I was pretty stupid to hit those trails by myself a few times, there are a few shady spots it would have been really easy to get stuck/wreck and no cell service. Especially after a good rain.

I'm sad to say my Tacoma hasn't even been off road since moving. I'm down here in the country and there has to be some awesome spots around me. Just no time with 3 kids under 6.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #31
Look away, I'm hideous!

The guy i mentioned is looking at full sizes (dodge) this weekend so im not sure what his plans are. Ill let you know if i hear anything one way or the other.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:15 AM   #32
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That sucks they shut it down, although technically I don't think it was ever really "open" to begin with. That was my favorite place to go wheeling. Thinking back I was pretty stupid to hit those trails by myself a few times, there are a few shady spots it would have been really easy to get stuck/wreck and no cell service. Especially after a good rain.

I'm sad to say my Tacoma hasn't even been off road since moving. I'm down here in the country and there has to be some awesome spots around me. Just no time with 3 kids under 6.
Haha yeah probally not to that whole first part! It was fun while it lasted and i actually almost got stuck up there by myself, idk if you remember the first hill up on the right once you get back there and there were like 2 or 3 mudholes at the top, well....the first one was deep as fuck!
Old 05-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #33
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
The guy i mentioned is looking at full sizes (dodge) this weekend so im not sure what his plans are. Ill let you know if i hear anything one way or the other.
Tell him to check the resale value of a 3 year old Chrysler vehicle. If he wants a fill size at least do it the smart way.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #34
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
so uhm... you willing to part with them step bars?
Old 05-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #36
'10 DC TRD SPORT 6SPD

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
Haha yeah probally not to that whole first part! It was fun while it lasted and i actually almost got stuck up there by myself, idk if you remember the first hill up on the right once you get back there and there were like 2 or 3 mudholes at the top, well....the first one was deep as fuck!
even the entrance to the trails had a few really deep mud holes after a good rain.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #37
Look away, I'm hideous!

Quote:
Tell him to check the resale value of a 3 year old Chrysler vehicle. If he wants a fill size at least do it the smart way.
Good argument. Ill try that tomorrow
Old 05-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #38
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sure, $24K for the step bars and I'll even throw in the truck with them
sorry im looking for "the 5 spd Auto'' step bars
Old 05-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #40
DunhamAll is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
DunhamAll's Tacoma Gallery
Good price bump. If it comes to trading it in, let me know if you need help going back to stock!

Products Discussed in this Thread