Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

- WTB OEM Tacoma Roof Rack for DoubleCab *Socal* -

Old 02-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
- WTB OEM Tacoma Roof Rack for DoubleCab *Socal* -

Anyone in Socal want to sell their OEM Roof Rack for a Double Cab Tacoma 05+? I'm interested in it. Anyone want to ship it to me. Figure out the price and send me a price including shipping. Looking for a local to make it easier.

Thanks in Advance!

E-mail me @ iam_rayzian@yahoo.com