Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SoCal WTT chrome rear bumper for basemodel rear bumper

Old 02-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal WTT chrome rear bumper for basemodel rear bumper

hey guys
WTT my chrome trd Offroad rear bumper for a base model black (unpainted/non chrome) rear bumper.
I have the tow package, i do not know if that affects anything with the bumper cover.LMK
thanks!
bumper is in perfect condition
Old 02-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
09toyoman is on a distinguished road
Navy: Currently attached to USS Kearsarge
09toyoman's Tacoma Gallery
Wishing i lived in Socal again right now, no luck on the East Coast here for a trade on mine.