Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Graphics Kit

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 10:10 AM   #81
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
No update yet on my graphics.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #82
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

About to request a refund soon. Original order placed October 16th and was supposed to receive it October 18-22nd. Never showed up so i Emailed vendor the first time (october 24) and he said
"Hey Kase!

Not sure what happened, going to look it up right now and ship another order out today for you. I have been in the process of moving and had to move my entire shop. "

And never got a follow up email saying what happened or if he shipped a new set out or a tracking number or anything.

It's now November 4th and I'm still graphic-less.

Old 11-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #83
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent SingleCabGuy

Old 11-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #85
DerpWerx Fab

Well atleast I finally got em

Communication was meh, shipping sucked but price was good and atleast I actually got em.

Would I order from him again? Yes.
Would I recommend a friend to him? No.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #86
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Well atleast I finally got em

Communication was meh, shipping sucked but price was good and atleast I actually got em.

Would I order from him again? Yes.
Would I recommend a friend to him? No.
If you were in 5 different states for work, had to move an entire house and shop, and was in the hospital for kidney stones all within 27 days, you'd understand too. You caught me at a REALLY bad time. Believe me I'm not here to rip someone off for 20 bucks, I have better things to do with my time.

Again sorry for the shitty service Kase, but to anyone who is reading this can look at all of my other posts, and review the feedback from hundreds of other loyal customers from the board. They'll vouch.

Have a GREAT weekend guys!

Old 11-10-2013, 03:18 PM   #87
DerpWerx Fab

Despite the issues, great quality graphics man. Very happy !

Old 11-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #88
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Yea seriously, Brian is hands down my graphics guy...having to wait a few weeks extra for some stickers and blowing him up for it...come on man...over $20?

I fucked up a single letter positioning on my Tacoma tailgate, and then ordered another custom order with Brian right after that and he sent me an extra letter on the house and extra stickers just for the heck of it. Call it a bribe, or awesome marketing, but I recommend him to all my buddies looking for decals/stickers and will definitely be using him again. If I have to wait a couple weeks to get them...oh noes....not that...

Old 11-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #89
DerpWerx Fab

It wasn't the fact that I had to wait a couple weeks for em you derp. It was the communication that was unprofessional. The fact that this was the 'third time' shipping em. Whether it be a purchase of $20 or $20,000 I have a right to be concerned about the status of my purchase.

Like i said, the product is nice. Buying experience could've been better.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:41 PM   #90
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It wasn't the fact that I had to wait a couple weeks for em you derp. It was the communication that was unprofessional. The fact that this was the 'third time' shipping em. Whether it be a purchase of $20 or $20,000 I have a right to be concerned about the status of my purchase.

Like i said, the product is nice. Buying experience could've been better.

Like I said...been a LONG month, and sorry you got the brunt end of the stick. Glad you're happy though. If only you could see how much I do on the daily for people...

Old 11-10-2013, 03:42 PM   #91
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Yea seriously, Brian is hands down my graphics guy...having to wait a few weeks extra for some stickers and blowing him up for it...come on man...over $20?

I fucked up a single letter positioning on my Tacoma tailgate, and then ordered another custom order with Brian right after that and he sent me an extra letter on the house and extra stickers just for the heck of it. Call it a bribe, or awesome marketing, but I recommend him to all my buddies looking for decals/stickers and will definitely be using him again. If I have to wait a couple weeks to get them...oh noes....not that...
Thanks for having my back bud! I hope all is well on your end!

Old 11-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #92
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota88 View Post
Like I said...been a LONG month, and sorry you got the brunt end of the stick. Glad you're happy though. If only you could see how much I do on the daily for people...
Oh no I'm not trying to start a shit storm or talk down on your business, I agree that your products are well worth the cheap price. I expected cheap quality but was very impressed.

And I understand shit happens man.

Old 11-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #93
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for having my back bud! I hope all is well on your end!
Good stuff man! Will be hitting you up someday soon for more graphics!

Old 11-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #94
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh no I'm not trying to start a shit storm or talk down on your business, I agree that your products are well worth the cheap price. I expected cheap quality but was very impressed.

And I understand shit happens man.
Shit storm... lol I love Trailer Park Boys. Sorry again my man, all is good! Glad youre happy!

Old 11-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #95
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brian, I send u a PM, but haven't heard back from you.
I asked if you could make a certain design on PRINTED ON decal, instead of die cut

Old 11-15-2013, 02:22 AM   #96
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
Hey Brian, I send u a PM, but haven't heard back from you.
I asked if you could make a certain design on PRINTED ON decal, instead of die cut
Yeah I just got it. I can yes, but I will have to see how much its going to cost me. A Gerber Edge printer is the next purchase on my list, theyre just spendy. Good thing my old boss has one at the shop, so let me see how much its gonna be for the clear, and see if he has all the right colored foils so we can get the colors spot on. Cool?

Old 11-21-2013, 08:06 PM   #97
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I just got it. I can yes, but I will have to see how much its going to cost me. A Gerber Edge printer is the next purchase on my list, theyre just spendy. Good thing my old boss has one at the shop, so let me see how much its gonna be for the clear, and see if he has all the right colored foils so we can get the colors spot on. Cool?
Hey man, send u a pm, never heard back.
Looked into this thread today to find out u replied.

yes I'm still interested!!
please get back with me

Old 12-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #98
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's nice to see you do stuff daily, for folks, but how about sending out the decals you've been paid for, by customers? Is that too much to ask?

I'm at 1 month and 3 days since I bought from you, and the only thing I have to show for it are a couple of emails and some PM's stating, each week (after the 2nd) that I will see my decals early next week. Early next week has come and gone several times, and although I hate to call someone out, I think I'm more than justified, given your current ebay status. I get the whole hospital thing, but sticking some decals in an envelope and mailing them out is hardly a daunting task. If so, I'm sure a member of your family could help you. I don't care how much of a "stand up guy" you've been in the past, your current results are showing anything but. So, please, either send me the decals, or send me a refund. Thanks.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #99
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFireman View Post
It's nice to see you do stuff daily, for folks, but how about sending out the decals you've been paid for, by customers? Is that too much to ask?

I'm at 1 month and 3 days since I bought from you, and the only thing I have to show for it are a couple of emails and some PM's stating, each week (after the 2nd) that I will see my decals early next week. Early next week has come and gone several times, and although I hate to call someone out, I think I'm more than justified, given your current ebay status. I get the whole hospital thing, but sticking some decals in an envelope and mailing them out is hardly a daunting task. If so, I'm sure a member of your family could help you. I don't care how much of a "stand up guy" you've been in the past, your current results are showing anything but. So, please, either send me the decals, or send me a refund. Thanks.
Like I said all orders will be delivered by the end of the week. I understand your concern, and don't mind the call out. Sorry again for not having them to you as promised as I'm sure they are sitting at my old post office since all my returns go to my other previous address. All in all you'll have the decals this week. Please let me know when you get them. Thanks.

Old 12-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #100
Factory Pilot
TxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shedTxFireman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Water Sprayer & naysayer
TxFireman's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be more than happy to let you know when I get them. The only trouble I have is the fact that this sounds like the emails I've been sent. I can't help but believe this is just a stall tactic. If I don't have them by the end of the week, I will go through ebay/PayPal and get a refund. I understand that things happen, trust me I do. But, this is just a bit much... so many people and for more than a month now. I hate to throw someone under the bus, but I will not let you keep buying time until it's too late to get a refund. So, in all fairness, the clock is ticking.

Closed Thread