Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2005-2011 Yellow Fog Lights

Old 05-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
2005-2011 Yellow Fog Lights

sold!

2005-2011 Aftermarket yellow fog lights. These have a yellow lens and not just lamin-x or painted, in great condition, I think they were only used for about 10-15K miles (I bought them new, but can't remember exactly when I put them in) DOES NOT LEAK AT ALL (when I received them, 1 leaked and 1 did not, i exchanged the one that leaked with a new one, and put silicone around it just in case)
Attached Thumbnails
2005-2011 Yellow Fog Lights-dscf1007.jpg   2005-2011 Yellow Fog Lights-dscf1008.jpg  
Old 05-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know the brand?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:15 AM   #3
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRW View Post
Do you know the brand?
sorry, I do not know the brand,

I also wanted to disclose to anybody interested that it is missing the adjustment/end cap that goes on the screw, because I needed it for my oem fogs, and the screw is rusty

first pic shows it complete (borrowed from iamsuperbleeder)
and 2nd pic is my fog that just has that cap missing
Attached Thumbnails
2005-2011 Yellow Fog Lights-screen-shot-2013-05-15-10.10.48-am.jpg   2005-2011 Yellow Fog Lights-dscf1013.jpg  
Old 05-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #5
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take them. Pm me your info.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Payment sent! Sold.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Lights arrived today great shape packaged perfectly. Thanks Nam!