Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Firestone Ride-rites onboard air control

Old 05-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
posseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
posseejesse's Tacoma Gallery
Firestone Ride-rites onboard air control SOLD!!!

SOLD!!! I have a brand new Firestone Ride-rite system with the onboard control(compressor included). Fits tacomas from 2005-2013. I decided to go another route with my truck. I paid over $400 with shipping and all in 2012 when I bought it. I would prefer to have local pickup or I could ship on your dime. The package weight is 30 lbs all together and I live in area code 29803 if you want to look into the shipping of your choice. $300 takes it. Thanks for looking and pm for any questions please.
Attached Thumbnails
Firestone Ride-rites onboard air control-2013-05-16_18-49-51_723.jpg   Firestone Ride-rites onboard air control-resizedimage_1368751623692.jpg   Firestone Ride-rites onboard air control-resizedimage_1368751820641.jpg   Firestone Ride-rites onboard air control-resizedimage_1368751821037.jpg  
Old 05-16-2013, 11:47 PM   #3
posseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks sir

It's the 2407 kit. Still up but have some Craigslist interest.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #4

Had a couple people interested on Craigslist but I guess not enough. Still up for sale.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:17 AM   #6
jaylab98 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jaylab98's Tacoma Gallery
Are you willing to separate the kits. I have the air bag kit installed already and currently using a compressor at home to adjust but have been wanting to install the air compressor kit. If so how much $ for that.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #7
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Ride Rite

It does come with the firestone airbags, correct??

If so, I'll take it!

Shipping to 74055

Lemme know and I can arrange payment. DD
Old 05-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #9

Sold

Sorry, just getting a chance check back on the thread. The complete Firestone Ride-Rite kit has sold locally.