Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 7'' 55W internal ballast HID Lights

Old 05-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
FS 7'' 55W internal ballast HID Lights

FS: 7'' 5000K internal ballast HID lights. 35W
Price: $100 + Shipping
Red ring has been painted black. They retail $100+ each.
Excellent condition.
Questions? Ask

Old 05-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have night shots of them? Pic of just the headlights then a comp pic of headlights PLUS the HIDs on?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #4
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on the night pics!
Old 05-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to take some tonight. They r off the truck so it's gonna b a bit of a pita but I'll try.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
dirtytacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Cody
dirtytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in these, PM me so we can talk shipping
Old 05-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #9
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
How did you get them in 55 watt... and how do your know they are 6,000K?
Mine came from factory as 35 watt, and no data on color temp., but appears to be 5,000 as they are more white than blue, as per other 5,000K lamps I have.

Thank you!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #10
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I bought them on a GB here. I'll double check the temp though.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #12
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Are they spot or flood? I might be up in LA tomorrow and could pick them up
Old 05-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #13
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
They are called 'Euro' beams by the manufacturer/ importer (what I would call a driving beams), not spot beams. The pattern is excellent, actually.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #14
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
This ^ it's something like a driving beam. Not spot, not flood either.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #16

Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
They are called 'Euro' beams by the manufacturer/ importer (what I would call a driving beams), not spot beams. The pattern is excellent, actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
This ^ it's something like a driving beam. Not spot, not flood either.
thanks, I ask because I plan on putting them behind the cab on a bed mounted light rack

Pm'd
Old 05-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #17
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
Were these behind the grill on a light bar? They seem too deep for that.
no they weren't.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #18
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
thanks, I ask because I plan on putting them behind the cab on a bed mounted light rack

Pm'd
replied
Old 05-24-2013, 10:26 AM   #19
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Any work on those night pics?