LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-07 JBL Radio with AMP for sale!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 08:21 AM   #1
TRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to behold

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
05-07 JBL Radio with AMP for sale!!!

Hello all,

I have a Tacoma 6-disk JBL radio and AMP for sale. I have decided to take a different route and not use this unit, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT!!! The face plate is perfect, no scratches!! The amp has a couple of scratches, probably from un-installtion but is otherwise perfect.

NOW LISTED ON Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1341

Asking $80 with 2nd day FEDex and insured for this value!!

Old 09-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
llbuckie is on a distinguished road
llbuckie's Tacoma Gallery
Will you send me some pics? Looking for a 6 cd unit, I only have the basic unit in my 07' taco. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:24 AM   #3
05tacomatrd is on a distinguished road
05tacomatrd's Tacoma Gallery
Can you email me a few pics, to weasal02@hotmail.com.

Thanks
Old 10-02-2007, 01:04 PM   #4
ToyTac is on a distinguished road
ToyTac's Tacoma Gallery
JbL Radio

Do you still have the JBL Radio. Can you send me pictures of it, and are you selling the sub with the unit.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:07 AM   #5
TRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to behold

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
The radio and amp are still for sale but no, I'm not selling the speakers or the sub.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #6
ScottTRD is on a distinguished road
ScottTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PIcs of the sub...

I know you are not selling the sub, but could you take some pictures of it for me? I want to see how it is setup and can't find any pictures of it. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:21 AM   #7

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale.....
Old 01-05-2008, 07:05 AM   #8
khfactor is on a distinguished road

khfactor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDfly View Post
Still for sale.....

A Picture is worth thousand words. Definitely some pictures would help you sell this...
Old 01-08-2008, 01:02 AM   #9
Leer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura about
Name: Lee
Leer's Tacoma Gallery
Is this plug-n-play on an '08 Taco with the single disk? Will the amp work? I'd be very interested, please let me know!
Old 01-08-2008, 06:49 AM   #10

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be "That guy", but if you guys read the posting fully it states "I'll send pictures upon request". Just saying..... Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you some pictures.

Leer, as for plug and play, no, it's not. If your truck did not come with a JBL unit then there is a lot of work to try to get it to work.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #11
waynea4 is on a distinguished road
waynea4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not to be "That guy", but if you guys read the posting fully it states "I'll send pictures upon request". Just saying..... Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you some pictures.

Leer, as for plug and play, no, it's not. If your truck did not come with a JBL unit then there is a lot of work to try to get it to work.

TRDfly, if you dont mind could you explain " alot of work", I was palnning to buy a 6 disc changer and thought it would be an easy swap. Thanks for any help!
Old 02-07-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
1killerkaw will become famous soon enough

1killerkaw's Tacoma Gallery
The six disc swap may not be as difficult as it would be with the amp. With the amp you have to run the wiring to run the amp.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:27 AM   #13

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1killerkaw View Post
The six disc swap may not be as difficult as it would be with the amp. With the amp you have to run the wiring to run the amp.
Hey there 1killerkaw,

"A lot" of work is of course subjective. If your an audiophile then you might be able to make it happen. I'm not an audiophile so when I bought this I thought I'd make the conversion too, I have a 6 disk non JBL head so I thought it might be plug and play. I basically gave up trying and got side track with a bunch of other tasks both truck and non-truck related; so sits my JBL head unit and amp I bought from someone else on these boards. I was told by them that it wasn't going to be plug and play but I decided to buy it along with their ipod adapter (which I installed and has been working great from day one!). So here I sit with a JBL head unit and amp, taking up dust in my closet, not really pushing it out the door. Dude, you (or anyone else) want to pm for pictures or make an offer?? Anyone, anyone, anyone???
Old 02-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #14
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:

Not to be "that moderator", but pictures are required for all selling threads (read the sticky in the B/S/T forum). If you can't get them up on, you can email them to me, and I will put them up here for you.

Cheers!

Dragonmb2@hotmail.com
Old 02-12-2008, 04:32 AM   #15
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Pictures have been put on the original post... ^^^

Cheers!
Old 07-28-2008, 08:03 AM   #16

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...........New Price.......Reduced to $100 + Shipping.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #17
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
hey trdfly, i have the 6disk changer in my truck but was wondering if u think it would be a great upgrade to swap to ur's, also if their is nething i would need extra?
Old 08-26-2008, 09:17 AM   #18
mrtrd103 will become famous soon enoughmrtrd103 will become famous soon enough

mrtrd103's Tacoma Gallery
i waz wondering is there a big sound different from the jbl stock vs just stock im very interested in this one
Old 08-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #19

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys, sorry I didn't respond sooner......anyway, as for the two questions:

Cherry_Taco & mrtrd103, I don't know about the sound quality but I would guess its better only because of the amp. Theirs a lot of info here on tacoworld on the sound quality and most of it is very subjective. I've heard the JBL on another truck that had it and it sounded very good (to me). I bought this setup thinking i wanted to wire it up but I've decided to go a much more expensive route so thats why I have this radio and amp for sale....

Let me know either of you have any other questions!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:52 PM   #20
cherry taco poppa is on a distinguished road
cherry taco poppa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cherry taco poppa
is this a plug n play option with my 6disk changer?