Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2005-2009 Legacy Wagon OEM, Full set of 4, Carpet Floor Mats

Old 05-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005-2009 Legacy Wagon OEM, Full set of 4, Carpet Floor Mats

My ex-wife got the Legacy wagon in the divorce.

After cleaning out the garage I found 3 items for the Subaru that I clearly have no need for.

My loss = your gain.

These will fit all Legacys and Outbacks models (Sedans and Wagons) in the 2005-2009 era.

When I bought the car, the dealer threw in the OEM carpeted floor mats for free. Before I drove off the lot, I bought the all-weather mats and took these out of the car, put them in plastic and never saw them again.

They've been stored in plastic, laying flat in a cabinet in my garage for 6 years.

Immaculate condition. Full set of 4.

I do not know the technical color code of these but they are the black/grayish color.

$75 + shipping. I prefer local pick up but will ship on your dime

Old 06-09-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt
Old 06-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #3

bump