Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2005-2009 Legacy Wagon OEM 5MT shift knob

Old 05-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2005-2009 Legacy Wagon OEM 5MT shift knob

My ex-wife got the Legacy wagon in the divorce.

After cleaning out the garage I found 3 items for the Subaru that I clearly have no need for.

My loss = your gain.

When I bought the Legacy, one of the first things I did was order a Legacy GT leather shift knob. I used the OEM shift knob for about a week before the GT one showed up.

It's pretty much in mint condition. It's been stored wrapped in padding and in the box that the GT shift knob came in, in a cabinet in my garage.

Coincidentally I tested this on my 1st gen and it fits perfectly, same thread pattern. And with a little finagling you might be able to get the shift boot up around that shift boot holder on the knob.

$10 + shipping. I prefer local pick up but will ship on your dime.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt
Old 06-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #3

bump