Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Boyo VTL300 black license plate backup camera $135

Old 02-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
camsbored has a spectacular aura aboutcamsbored has a spectacular aura aboutcamsbored has a spectacular aura about

camsbored's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Boyo VTL300 black license plate backup camera $135

Used this cam for about 5 months until retrofitting an '09 tailgate camera in my '08... so this license plate camera needs to go! There was nothing wrong with it at all and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it's held up. Still shiny and like new. Comes with all hardware and cables. Asking $135.
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Boyo VTL300 black license plate backup camera  5-p1010024.jpg  
Old 02-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I am VERY interested see as the one I ordered from AMAZON never arrived (over a month ago). I'm going to call and get it sorted out tomorrow and if you still have it I will make an offer
Old 02-24-2009, 06:58 AM   #3
camsbored has a spectacular aura aboutcamsbored has a spectacular aura aboutcamsbored has a spectacular aura about

Still interested? If so, send me a PM.

Thanks!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #4
CBRN is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
CBRN's Tacoma Gallery
Did you sell the camera? LMK

Thanks,
Joe
Old 02-24-2009, 07:46 AM   #5

Nope - still available.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I got my stuff worked out with the electronics guy so I am not in need! thanks though!
Old 02-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #7
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
So where did you get the 09 backup camera? Dealer?
Old 02-24-2009, 03:22 PM   #8
CBRN is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
CBRN's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks anyway, but I am going to do as you did.

Thank you,
Joe