Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OEM injectors/spark plugs for sale

Old 05-27-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
OEM injectors/spark plugs for sale

found these while picking up the garage today. taken off at 4,8XX miles (when I installed my supercharger)

OEM and in perfect condition. injectors have all O-rings in perfect condition and are clean of any debris.

spark plugs are still perfectly gapped and no damage at all.

I will also take OBO offers, but don't low-ball me either lol

set of 6 DENSO OEM fuel injectors for the 1GR-FE (cheapest I could find online was $120 for a single injector)

$125 (+ $5 shipping) takes all 6

OEM DENSO/NGK spark plugs (not sure why there are 3 of each, but I do know that many tacomas are like this)

$40 (+$5 shipping) takes all 6

Old 05-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
bump ladies and gents. gotta get these gone. i no longer own the truck and need to make room for evo x parts!