Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

48" Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack

Old 05-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
48" Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack

With my new suspension this jack is pretty much useless for me so it's up for sale i have the rubber handle keeper i just can't find it at the moment. I payed 100.00 bucks for it and it pretty much new just a little dusty so $75.00 and it's yours. Local in NorCal would be the only option as you could get one shipped for $100.00 new.

Old 05-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I want this, but not sure when I'll be back by your shop...
Old 05-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be passing by sac in 2 weeks maybe then if i still have it.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'll be passing by sac in 2 weeks maybe then if i still have it.
*crosses fingers*
Old 05-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
What size is this jack?
I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and say 48"
Old 05-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
What size is this jack?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and say 48"