Notices

digidiodes led lightbars groupbuy 32"

Old 05-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
nschmittsd is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Nick
nschmittsd's Tacoma Gallery
Smile digidiodes led lightbars groupbuy 32"

hi i just wanted to pass on a good deal on led lightbar group buy. they are great quality, and fit perfect in the lower grill of a 2nd gen tacoma.
GROUP BUY
10 Pieces sold: $250.00 Each + 1 LED POD raffled
20 Pieces sold: $235.00 Each + 2 LED PODs raffled
30 Pieces sold: $215.00 Each + 4 LED PODs raffled
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL.
http://www.digidiodes.com/
Old 05-30-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
250 for a 30inch?!
Old 05-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
250 for a 30inch?!
No.. 32"

That extra 2" counts
Old 05-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahahaha I gotcha ^__^
Old 05-30-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's crazy. You should post this in the GB section. Anybody have any reviews on these?
Old 05-30-2013, 11:08 PM   #6
nschmittsd is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Nick
nschmittsd's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if any one has bought one from the forum yet but all I can say is that mine is very bright and very well built. Deffenetly competes with rigid at a fraction of the price. This is my cousins business so I just wanted to pass on the good deals. He sells alot over here in socal.
Old 05-31-2013, 05:43 AM   #8
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
wow! need some detailed pics of the light tho
Agreed! More pics...Unmounted
Old 05-31-2013, 09:03 AM   #9
Not Mine
EasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to behold
Name: Steve
EasyDoesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Which model is this group buy for? Single, High Power, Dual Row, or Dual Super Special Blinding?
Old 05-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #10
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Cree? Lumen count? Number of LEDS? Spot? Flood? Combo?
Old 05-31-2013, 09:39 AM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nschmittsd View Post
I don't know if any one has bought one from the forum yet but all I can say is that mine is very bright and very well built. Deffenetly competes with rigid at a fraction of the price. This is my cousins business so I just wanted to pass on the good deals. He sells alot over here in socal.

We're just all skeptical because of the massive amount of "fly by" LED light bar companies popping up all claiming to be the best. Lets get some lighted pics up and actual tech specs.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:04 PM   #12
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
We're just all skeptical because of the massive amount of "fly by" LED light bar companies popping up all claiming to be the best. Lets get some lighted pics up and actual tech specs.
I'd put money on all of these companies buying from the same manufacturers in China and reselling...all designs exactly identical and no company knows any detailed tech specs, they just use what the manf. says...makes me laugh
Old 05-31-2013, 12:06 PM   #13
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
It's true lol. What's funny is how all of them have different lumen counts but if you look at manufacturer specs they're all the same...who's got a lumen counter that can actually find out lol.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:32 PM   #14
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
It's true lol. What's funny is how all of them have different lumen counts but if you look at manufacturer specs they're all the same...who's got a lumen counter that can actually find out lol.
Haha, yep!
Old 05-31-2013, 06:10 PM   #15
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
And that's the reason I was asking for specifications.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #16
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Taken from the website:
  • 32 inch LED bar
  • 180 Watt power
  • 11,250 Lumens
  • 60pcs high intensity LEDs
  • Housing Material: Diecast Aluminum
  • Lens Material: PC
Old 05-31-2013, 09:16 PM   #17
Epistar I'm thinking at 11k lumens
Old 06-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #18
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
I would be in for one at the $215 price
Old 06-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #20
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
almostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
almostheaven's Tacoma Gallery
I would also definitely be in on this - count me in!

OP....paging OP.....