Stage 3 Subaru WRX- trade for taco

2003 subaru wrx
Vf39 turbo with all supporting mods
Tein mono flex coilovers
07 front end, tails, sun roof
wrapped in 3m 1080 matte blue metallic
brand new xxr 530 wheels 18x9 and tires with less then 500 miles
kansai diffuser
megan racing aluminum radiator less then 500 miles (got a good deal on it, wasnt necessary to replace)

109k miles- all maintenance done
only Amsoil synthetic oils used every 2k-2.5k miles, also only chevron 91 used
Won best subaru in a few shows, few seconds
3" catless turbo back exhaust
have catless headers and up pipe not installed
stock interior, psi, af ratio, oil psi guages
5% rear tint, 25% front tint
Always warmed up completely before being driven/ ac/ heater turned on.
always garaged

Can be used as a DD no problem
Car now has matte black hood and wingless trunk

Salvage title due to previous owners wife backing into it with her truck (NOT the reason for the front end swap, have pictures of is as a bugeye)

kills me to sell it, but i need a truck.
Only looking for 4.0 v6. no 4cyl.

Some may recognize it, like 6 months ago or so I posted it when it was white and since then Its gotten the color change and wheels and coilovers.

Please keep negative comments out of the thread. If you have something negative to say, feel free to PM, call, or text me.

Price- $15k obo
For offers or any questions; post, PM, call or text. I won't hesitate to answer any questions. Located in Lake Elsinore, CA 92530.
(951)751-0470

Old 05-31-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Damn sexy. Bugeye here, but you've got me thinkin' about a front clip swap. Bump.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #3
peyton331 is on a distinguished road
Name: Peyton
peyton331's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Damn sexy. Bugeye here, but you've got me thinkin' about a front clip swap. Bump.

Thanks.

I've got an extra set of 07 sti fenders!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton331 View Post
Thanks.

I've got an extra set of 07 sti fenders!
If you weren't west coast, and had a complete front clip I'd be up for it. Gotta start lookin on NASIOC.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #6
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Rad. A pickup suits my needs a whole lot better, but if I ever were to own a passenger car again, another subie would definitely be it. Love wrx's. GLWS.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:43 AM   #7
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Another former STi owner here, I had a 2005. Funny how a lot of STi owners for some REALLY odd reason get Tacomas? SMH...
Old 06-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to trade . The wife would probably kill me though lol.

GLWS sexy ass subi right there...
Old 06-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #9
Thanks all.

Pending sale. So bummed yet happy
Old 06-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #10
bump for a guy low balling the crap out of me today.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #11
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
How much you looking to get out of it?
Old 06-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #12
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
makes me miss my subi
Old 06-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #13
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
NOPE
Old 06-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #14
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful car, man. Post a price so you don't get shut down. If you're not sure a OBO will work. Again, well built whip
Old 06-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #16
oops didn't even realize i didn't put a price on here, asking 15k obo.

Have a another guy coming with his mechanic tomorrow to come check it out.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:57 PM   #17
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the 2.5 or the 2.0? Can't remember what they used that year.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Is that the 2.5 or the 2.0? Can't remember what they used that year.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
makes me miss my subi
it's gunna be so hard handing over the keys... but found a few good looking tacos!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ctd/3788872845.html
Old 06-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #20
guy just came and checked it out. Going to the bank right now to get the approval.

So as of now sale is almost final.