Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Connex CB Radio $200

Old 06-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Connex CB Radio $200

Hey guys, a fellow I work with asked me if I would post up his CB radio before he deals with the craigslist spam, we both live in the Orlando area in FL. I already posted it in the regional classifieds but no bites.

It's a Connex 3300HP 40 channel 10 meter CB Radio. Has external connections for mic, PA, and an external frequency counter display. He's got the original box and manual, the power plug, mic and mic clip, too. He's looking for $200. Trades will be considered too, just PM me about them. Shipping costs can be negotiated.

Reason for selling is that he is getting into amateur radio and wanted to make room in his jotto desk, so he put in a smaller radio because he probably wont be using the CB as much.