LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Vinyl decals

Old 10-30-2013, 08:11 AM   #261
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM.TRDSparks View Post

Got this in from Adam and it looks amazing! Getting the bedsides done this week
yeah Buddy! looks Good and center!
Old 10-31-2013, 01:59 AM   #262
livelifetolive is on a distinguished road

Name: SoberDave
livelifetolive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
never got it.
i sent to stksce@yahoo.com...lmk if that right...I'll send again or if you have another email lmk.

Thanks again
Old 11-12-2013, 04:15 AM   #263
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking SALE

ready to take orders again....
sale price for the next week as follows:

bedsides like the zombie or state or whatever will be 14.00 shipped.

OEM look will be 10.00 shipped

variation on price will be affected by reflective vinyl because the material is expensive.

for those who may want I also have camo designs!

*Ask me about the new URBAN ASSAULT DECALS! I DARE YOU!
Old 11-13-2013, 05:18 AM   #264
Chiloco is on a distinguished road
Army: 13F2P 82nd Airborne
Name: Kris
Chiloco's Tacoma Gallery
New order.

I am glad that you are looking at taking orders again. I was wondering if you still were interested in doing the Army FiST with some kind of inclusion of the Paratrooper Jump Wings?
Old 12-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #265
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Vinyl decals-trd-so-cal-sticker.jpg

Can you do this in black and reflective?
Old 12-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #266
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Albert, Rodger is selling those exact decals. He wants $50 bucks though which is crazy for decals! but Why do you want the reflective for?

Oh and Adam, I was going to measure my TRD windshield banner today for you but it was raining all day and its like 37° outside right now so Ill try tomorrow. Have any idea how much its gonna run me?
Old 12-08-2013, 12:18 AM   #267
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Albert, Rodger is selling those exact decals. He wants $50 bucks though which is crazy for decals! but Why do you want the reflective for?

Oh and Adam, I was going to measure my TRD windshield banner today for you but it was raining all day and its like 37° outside right now so Ill try tomorrow. Have any idea how much its gonna run me?
Ya I saw that and I want reflective because it just looks bad ass.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:34 AM   #268
livelifetolive is on a distinguished road

Name: SoberDave
livelifetolive's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Adam, email sent
Old 12-08-2013, 04:33 AM   #269
Randy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRandy808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Randy
Randy808's Tacoma Gallery
Pm Sent
Old 12-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #271
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent Adam, thanks.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #272
IsaacG is on a distinguished road

IsaacG's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent, thank you...
Old 12-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #273
Insert Witty Comment Here
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Got this bad boy in last night. VERY reasonably priced, and he is super easy to work with!! They look great!

Old 12-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #274

they look good! And everyone who has pm.d me ill be getting to you tonight and working on some vinyl designs. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #275
Austinkeenan is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Austinkeenan's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=TuFerLife;7180080]

Could you do this but trd offroad and in matte black
Old 12-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #276

[QUOTE=Austinkeenan;7840213]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post

Could you do this but trd offroad and in matte black

done one like that already. the design is already made and ready. p.m. me a email or number and Ill text you or email you a pic. Thanks- Adam W.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #277
TacoJoy418 is on a distinguished road

Name: Blake
TacoJoy418's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I better post mine on here!
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Vinyl decals-image.jpg  
Old 12-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #278
mrschulte is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mrschulte's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 12-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoJoy418 View Post
Guess I better post mine on here!

looks sic! Hey guys I'm still working on some design requests and finishing up others. Bear with me busy time of the year all around. If you don't hear from me please remind me I am horrible at organization and my fiancée is getting xmas gifts that help me in this area like a organizational calendar or some shit like that....lol I will get back to you but I ask please be diligent in reminding me I don't get upset about it I appreciate it.

lpheat Im working on that decal next have part of it made, just lining up the rd on the trd part in the state is tricky to get the letters to shadow inside.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #280
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Adam, I know it's that time of year and life takes priority. Get back to me when you can about the TRD Sport OEM style in reflective and gray. Whatever whenever. Not killing me to wait, just a reminder for you.

Thanks!