Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Vinyl decals

Old 06-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #21
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
have you ever tried making a hood scoop vinyl for the trd sports? they have bad glare when driving into the sun so I've thought a matte black vinyl might solve that problem. Just on the hood scoop though.
Old 06-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #22
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
have you ever tried making a hood scoop vinyl for the trd sports? they have bad glare when driving into the sun so I've thought a matte black vinyl might solve that problem. Just on the hood scoop though.
that's smart! Good idea, I can make vinyls all shapes or even wrap the scoop. I was also considering wrapping the Toyota grill decal in different vinyls, like carbon fiber, flourescents, black reflective etc...
Old 06-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #23
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
that's smart! Good idea, I can make vinyls all shapes or even wrap the scoop. I was also considering wrapping the Toyota grill decal in different vinyls, like carbon fiber, flourescents, black reflective etc...
so would that be a yes? or do you need me to send you a cut out of what it needs to be?
Old 06-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #24
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got the decal Adam:

Quality is top notch!
After some careful consideration and additional input I don't think this is what I'll be going with for the bulk purchase though.
I've got to kick around a few more ideas/fonts.
We'll be talking soon.
Thanks for the prompt response and feedback. With that type of customer service you'll do well here on TW.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:25 AM   #25
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
so would that be a yes? or do you need me to send you a cut out of what it needs to be?
I have a buddy that has a 07 trd sport with the scoop. I could measure that. If you wanted to send a template that would be fine as well. I'll make the layer longer than the scoop also to aid with trimming. This will help laying the vinyl down without getting air bubbles. Might be best to remove it and wrap over the underside a inch or two.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:28 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Got the decal Adam:

Quality is top notch!
After some careful consideration and additional input I don't think this is what I'll be going with for the bulk purchase though.
I've got to kick around a few more ideas/fonts.
We'll be talking soon.
Thanks for the prompt response and feedback. With that type of customer service you'll do well here on TW.
Thanks! Glad it is meets expectations. With the business and rep you have made for yourself here the feedback is well appreciated.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #27

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
I have a buddy that has a 07 trd sport with the scoop. I could measure that. If you wanted to send a template that would be fine as well. I'll make the layer longer than the scoop also to aid with trimming. This will help laying the vinyl down without getting air bubbles. Might be best to remove it and wrap over the underside a inch or two.
Not quite sure what you mean by remove it. The scoop is part of the hood, not attached to the hood
Old 06-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #28

Quote:
Not quite sure what you mean by remove it. The scoop is part of the hood, not attached to the hood
yeah sorry about that I was not quite awake when I sent that. I'll measure and get back to you. I was thinking about another vehicle wrap design on a hood scoop and writing a reply to both. I airbrush as well and was going to use vinyl as a template, spray, and peel.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #29

working on getting some fresh stuff on here. I can do almost any bedside design you want. mountains, fishing, boating, compass, zombie, sports teams, your state, etc... Im currently working on a Hawaii state themed one for RKA on here in black reflective with the Islannds cresting the TRD logo and Hawaii in the off road font. Its going on a black truck and when light hits the vinyl it reflects highly just like the ghosted police cars, REAL SIC LOOKING! when its done Ill post it.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:14 AM   #30

Made for a member in Hawaii

Old 07-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #31

new stuff done check first post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:53 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
shot you an email
got it, and replied thank you.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #34
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Any other bedside design?
Old 07-06-2013, 11:06 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Any other bedside design?
I am working on some different ones. An overland theme, military one, I have a jeep recovery vehicle one, I havnt had time to get them on here, because I'm doing some work for a car show on the 19-21 in the dirty jerz called waterfest. I have been working with a few members on here as they contact me, we come up with custom designs to fit needs. After the 21st I will be adding a heavy pic section with the designs. If you have some ideas i would welcome any suggestions from TW people. Everyone on here I talk to has had some great ideas and a lot of originality. I am working on a Baja decal like the Baja edt. Tacos with trd instead of Baja for the sides of our trucks. I suggest contacting me about any ideas or waiting for examples after the 21st. Thank you - Adam
Old 07-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #37

Quote:
Can't wait to get mine!
working on yours and a couple others to be out Monday. It was good working with you, and I like the idea for the tailgate!
Old 07-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #39

Quote:
Awesome! When you get done with the tailgate decal, can you shoot me a photo of it?
fo-sho,...lol
Old 07-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #40
I like turtlessss
cflks411 is on a distinguished road

Army: 1st Cav
Name: Kris
cflks411's Tacoma Gallery
I want one but not sure what I should get ugh!!