Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Vinyl decals

Old 07-15-2013, 03:34 AM   #41
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cflks411 View Post
I want one but not sure what I should get ugh!!
I completely understand that! I make them and haven't decided what I'm going to do yet...lol
Old 07-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #42
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I got this "TRD" windshield banner from sock monkey awhile back and I love it. Its less than a year old but my problem is my windshield just cracked so I need a new decal for when I replace the glass and he no longer makes decals. PM me if you think you can make this the correct size and color. Right now it fits PERFECTLY from edge to edge and is high enough to still be legal. Its grey in color and matches the truck. Thanks!

Old 07-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #46
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-16-2013, 06:08 AM   #47
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Any of the SR5 bedside emblems?
yes I do and Im sorry for not getting all the examples I have posted up on here. I have ben trying to get ready for a car show called waterfest in NJ and this is a side business for me, so I have been up late nights tryinng to keep up. But I love doing this custom work on here rather than the car show stuff. I will be updating a bedside list with pics next week, including some striping ideas for the tailgate, hood, and roof. So beginning next week I can get these out all priority 2-3 day shipping with tracking info all in the same price I qouted for the bedsides. Thanks - Adam
Old 07-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Adam,
Got my vinyl & I love them! The quality is superb! Just waiting on weather to cooperate so I can install them! Pics to come!
Thanks for the kind words sir! I am glad you like them, The concept was a good one, and they look sic in matte black!
Old 07-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #49
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
I

Can this come in all black?
Old 07-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Can this come in all black?
yes, all solid color is easier to do then a mixed color scheme. Thank you for looking!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #51
justindavis is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
justindavis's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for future purchase
Old 07-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #52
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
cool. May purchase a set next week. How well do these things hold up?
Old 07-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
cool. May purchase a set next week. How well do these things hold up?
7 year outside from crcking and fading and infinite inside. Top of the line oracal sign vinyl. I wont waste my time and money i cheap shit, just to end up throwing it out and costing more then buying the best and doing it right!
A saying I always remember is dont step over a dollar to pick up a dime.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #54
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Never heard of that but i like it...lol

Thank you sir!
Old 07-24-2013, 11:05 AM   #56

alright I'm back from waterfest in jerzy. Had a blast but it wore my ass out. I'm sorting out the and setting back up at home. I will be responding to emails and messages this week. Thanks for the patience. And the last post before this answer is yes.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #58
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
alright I'm back from waterfest in jerzy. Had a blast but it wore my ass out. I'm sorting out the and setting back up at home. I will be responding to emails and messages this week. Thanks for the patience. And the last post before this answer is yes.
Awesome! I'll PM you soon to see if you can hook me up with a set!
Old 07-25-2013, 07:17 AM   #59

all set back up ready to work on TW vinyls. I will be getting back to emails and messages, I am taking orders to have out by Monday 2-3 day priority shipped. PLEASE EMAIL OR MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ANYTHING DONE THIS WEEKEND! I have time to get stuff done. Thanks everyone-Adam
Old 07-25-2013, 07:35 AM   #60

emails sent, have more room to make more this weekend if anyone is interested.