Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Vinyl decals

Old 09-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #141
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoman423 View Post
sweet theres my motocross one! Cant wait till those bad boys are on my ride Thanks again so much!
I will get you the tracking number tomorrow, I can't wait to see them on your truck to.. I will refund that double payment tomorrow as well, its on my list of tasks to get done.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #142
Motoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Motoman423's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
I will get you the tracking number tomorrow, I can't wait to see them on your truck to.. I will refund that double payment tomorrow as well, its on my list of tasks to get done.

sounds great! You have to be one of the nicest/easiest people I have ever ordered something from. I dont know if you have a feed back site or an e-bay account to where I could leave you positive feed back let me know.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #144
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wanted to show design process on these I will have the done pics up tomorrow to show final. I thought members on here might be interested to see that these are custom and Im making them legit for you.
I thought thats where that order went....
Old 09-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #145
Chiloco is on a distinguished road
Army: 13F2P 82nd Airborne
Name: Kris
Chiloco's Tacoma Gallery
Adam, I never heard from you via email or PM.

Chiloco.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #146
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiloco View Post

Chiloco.
I am still getting to it, Im only doing this on the side and my regular job has become pretty busy. I will get to you next sorry for the delay.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:41 PM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiloco View Post

Chiloco.
sent you a p.m. I have a few questions about what you are asking for.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #148
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
I found keeping them flat works best. Good luck

Man, thats how I used to ship all my bedside kits, ironed flat with great cardboard stock. Unfortunately the Postal Man liked to bend em in half a little too frequently, causing a lot of people to bitch. What a headache. People assume that if the decals are "bent" they are ruined. Hard trying to convince sticker noobs that they still install to perfection.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #150
Natestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Natestheboss's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 09-06-2013, 05:10 AM   #151
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do letters on a background? Like a bumper sticker type thing? I need something about 4" x 12" to cover a repair on my jet ski...just can't think of what to put on yet but i will need it in the near future

Edit- the ski's name is Ariel...can you throw up a cool font and do a bumber sticker type deal with that name? maybe black background with red cursive letters or something...
Old 09-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #152
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
more pics of stuff:

That old school 4 wheel drive is awesome,

I think I want a "TOYOTA" for my bed and that 4 wheel drive decal....

Old 09-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Can you do letters on a background? Like a bumper sticker type thing? I need something about 4" x 12" to cover a repair on my jet ski...just can't think of what to put on yet but i will need it in the near future

Edit- the ski's name is Ariel...can you throw up a cool font and do a bumber sticker type deal with that name? maybe black background with red cursive letters or something...
yes I can p.m. or call whatever you would like. we can figure something out.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
That old school 4 wheel drive is awesome,

I think I want a "TOYOTA" for my bed and that 4 wheel drive decal....
hit me up with a p.m. and we can figure it out! thanks for the kind words as well sir!
Old 09-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #155
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 09-08-2013, 07:51 PM   #156
Motoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoman423 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Motoman423's Tacoma Gallery
hey adam I know your a busy guy and dont want to bug you to much but did you ever get a tracking # on the 2 sets of Black motocross TRD decals I ordered? no pressure was just curious if they got out ok. Thanks...........Alex
Old 09-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #157
Freeflight7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sam
Freeflight7's Tacoma Gallery
PM order sent
Old 09-10-2013, 11:01 AM   #158
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

here is a set for a member at WVU

I am anxious to see what this looks like on the truck, as a fellow Mountaineer I like the look of this
Old 09-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
I am anxious to see what this looks like on the truck, as a fellow Mountaineer I like the look of this
I am just waiting for the gold to arrive, it supposed to be here Saturday along with matte black, not happy with the supplier right now, it shipped priority which is 2 day guarantee. I'm sure am glad the members on here are patient. Good group to work with!
Old 09-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #160
ee1284 is on a distinguished road
ee1284's Tacoma Gallery
sent you a pm