Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Vinyl decals

Old 06-13-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Vinyl Bedside Decal and More

I know there is a few on here offering this service. I was hoping to become a official vendor, and contacted the webmaster to learn how but have not heard back yet. Im guessing I did not contact the right people, so if someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

I wanted to offer my work, vinyl decals, and T-shirts, to TW members because I have received nothing but great help with advice and other stuff on here. I organized a trail run called Dirt Mcgirt 2013 this spring and had a great turn out. This is the kind of support and friendship I appreciate in a Forum such as this. I have held out offering this service till now, out of respect for Sockmonkey who was doing great work as well. I see he has moved on and I decided it was time to offer my products.

So here are examples, p.m. with questions, The vinyl has a 7 year guarantee from cracking and fading outside life, and infinite inside life. I can do all kinds of custom work large to small, and I promise to be fair on pricing.

REVISED FOR PRICING REASONS:
BEDSIDES WILL BE $18.00 FOR THE PAIR THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES.
UP TO 4" SIZE ROUND OR SQUARE $ 3.75 INCLUDES SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES.
4'' - 7'' $5.50 INCLUDES SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES.

SHIRTS ARE $13.50 SHIPPED, WORKING ON A MOAN AABE SHIRT NOW!

CUSTOM WORK IS ON A AGREE BASIS FOR FINAL PRODUCT, AND I KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE BUYER TO ENSURE THE DESIGN AND PRICING IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. I HAVE DONE A FEW CUSTOM DECALS ON HERE AND KEPT IN CONTACT TO MAKE SURE THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED.

BULK RATES ARE DISCOUNTED ON TOP OF THE 40% TW DISCOUNT IM ALREADY QUOTING ON HERE IN THE ABOVE PRICING. I CHARGE A LOT MORE ON EBAY AND MY REGULAR BUSINESS BASED CUSTOMERS.

CONTACT INFO:
Adam W. cell- 607 -280-9223
email stksce@yahoo.com or cnyvinylandgrahics@yahoo.com
website: cnyvinylandgraphics.com , under construction till monday.
I SUGGEST YOU LOOK AT THE LINK BELOW FOR SOME IDEAS.
DIRECT LINK TO SOME STUFF IN ALBUM:
http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/ad...y/vinyl%20work

Multiple color orders come in layers but peel as one decal and apply as one decal, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LINE DECALS UP SEPERATELY.
see examples below:

TRD HAWAII in black reflective like cop cars have

Old 06-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #2
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

more pics of stuff:

Old 06-13-2013, 09:26 AM   #3

Old 06-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #4

Old 06-13-2013, 09:29 AM   #5
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
I know theres a few on here offering this service. I was hoping to become a official vendor, and contacted the webmaster to learn how but have not heard back yet. Im guessing I did not contact the right people, so if someone could point me in the right direction I would be greatful.
we're not taking many new "official vendors" at the moment. there's a long waiting list right now
Old 06-13-2013, 09:32 AM   #6

please contact me with any requests, 607 -280-9223, is my cell. one more example for now, thought i would put them on here in a large scale so you can get a good look at the quality.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
we're not taking many new "official vendors" at the moment. there's a long waiting list right now
ok thank you, can I still list stuff for sale?
Old 06-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adub4real View Post
ok thank you, can I still list stuff for sale?
sure
Old 06-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #9
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for more pics and designs.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
subbed for more pics and designs.
I have a lot of stuff I will post up shortly. Thank you.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #12
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #13
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #14

Here is a slideshow of some more decals done. I have more Tacoma related decal examples at home, but I am at work now.. I will post those examples up later.
<div style="width:480px;text-align:right;"><embed width="480" height="360" src="[IMG]http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_geturs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_viewall.gif[/IMG]
" target="_blank">http://pic2.pbsrc.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf" flashvars="rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed1161.photobuck et.com%2Falbums%2Fq516%2Fadub4real%2Fvinyl%2520wor k%2Ffeed.rss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" />[IMG]"]http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_geturs.gif" style="border:none;" /></a><embed width="480" height="360" src="http://pic2.pbsrc.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf" flashvars="rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed1161.photobuck et.com%2Falbums%2Fq516%2Fadub4real%2Fvinyl%2520wor k%2Ffeed.rss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" /><a href="javascript:void(0);" target="_blank"></div>"]http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/adub4real/library/vinyl%20work[/URL]" target="_blank">[IMG]"]http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_viewall.gif" style="border:none;" alt="adub4real&#039;s vinyl work album on Photobucket" /></a></div>
Old 06-14-2013, 04:18 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityAirman7 View Post
Hey man what kinda cutter/software you workin with?
coral draw, and sure cuts a lot pro. I also have a drawing pad connected to the computer which I can hand draw a image. Its a Roland cutter. I have a u.s. Cutter as a back up. I also have a gecko shirt press. Why u ask, interested in the business, if so p.m. Or call I can help you with advice on getting started.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #17

bumpski
Old 06-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #18
krause is on a distinguished road

Navy: Petty Officer 3rd class
Name: Matt
krause's Tacoma Gallery
Workin on a design to have you do some time in the near future! Great work, dude!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:00 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by krause View Post
Workin on a design to have you do some time in the near future! Great work, dude!
thank you, I will be posting up a bunch of Toyota related designs by Monday, I have been busy finishing up car show stuff for July. Its basically my side business, I work at Cornell U full time.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #20
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
just shot you a pm