Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Rigid 40" SR series light bar

Old 06-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
SOLD***

Seelling my rigid. Excellent condition. Way below retail price. Includes harness and otrattw switch. $500 shipped. American made quality. Crazy bright.

for fathers day I'm including a pair of brand new never installed vision X solo minis. they are 5W single LED pods I bought for back up lights and never installed. 40* beam pattern. also including OTRATTW switches for the these.

Attached Thumbnails
Rigid 40" SR series light bar-uploadfromtaptalk1371248171889.jpg   Rigid 40" SR series light bar-tn_20130615_093056.jpg  
Old 06-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Is it clamped on round tubing? I think thats just what I need for my Yakima tube rack
Old 06-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
want so bad!
Old 06-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #5
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
want so bad!
I've seen it in person and it's bright as hell. Seth likes to turn it on at night as he drives into the driveway. Talk about burning eyes...If I had the need for it I'd be on it but I don't.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
Is it clamped on round tubing? I think thats just what I need for my Yakima tube rack
Yes I have 1" tube clamps that you can have with it.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have a real NEED for one. But I haev a real WANT for one. Could come in handy a couple times a year. Will talk it over with the wifey
Old 06-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
I dont have a real NEED for one. But I haev a real WANT for one. Could come in handy a couple times a year. Will talk it over with the wifey
Nobody NEEDS 95% of the mods we have on our trucks... Damn TW
Old 06-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #9
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Spot / flood or combo?
Old 06-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #10
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
Spot / flood or combo?
Yes
Old 06-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
Navy:
bump.... including a brand new pair of Vision-X solo minis in the 40* pattern for reverse. plus otrattw switches for these too.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #12
Navy:
Bump
Old 07-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #13
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent