1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hella 700ff Light Pair with wiring

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by PELLEY, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    TCprerunner

TCprerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Umm I thought I was being nice but thanks for letting me see how you really feel

That was my point lol

2. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    Hardscrabble

Hardscrabble Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    McDonough, GA
    Vehicle:
    ‘20 Sport M/T AC 4WD & '15 TRDOR DCSB 4WD
    A little of this and a little of that.
    I bought a lightbar for my truck from Chris Pelley over a year ago. I found him to be a great guy to deal with. I was a first time paypal user and asked Chris some pretty stupid questions. He extended me a great deal of patience and understanding and was prompt in his answers and shipment of the lightbar. The lightbar is fantastic and I've had many compliments on the look and fabrication.

Yes, I'd be torqued if I received the lights in the condition that was posted. However, I would not have posted on a public forum until I'd contacted the seller through PM. If seller didn't respond in three business days, then sure, post something to warn other forum users.

IMO Chris Pelley has made every attempt to correct this situation.

3. Jul 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    Yea Seriously. "I couldn't get the pic's to load via PM so I just blasted you in public" is pretty harsh

4. Jul 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    Alloutdrs1

Alloutdrs1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    12' Mag gray Doublecab 4x4
    Distinct Offroad light bar, Rigid E-series and amber duallys, Leer 100xq, Oem roof rack, Oem bed mat, Bullculla trailer plug relocate bracket, Rear diff vent mod, front mud flap chop, Color matched Grille w/Andres devil horns, Wet okoles and weathertechs
    I to purchased a light bar from Chris, Stand up guy and is always easy to contact. Looks to me like Chris made good on the lights and the purchaser should of tried to handle this with Chris first before jumping to a public bashing. I can see why the buyer was upset, but at least give Chris a chance to make it right, which he did.

5. Jul 2, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Exactly, This should just be shut down. Mods PLEASE LOCK THIS SHIT.

6. Jul 2, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
  7. Jul 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    ruggedT

ruggedT The Sticker Guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Stan
    Midlothian, Va
    Vehicle:
    2016 Ford F250
    Diesel on 35's
    From experience with botched f/s threads... Unsubscribe from it. You cannot win against the tw trolls

8. Jul 3, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Mods are slacking man, This thread is just slandering PELLEY when he did right, Free hellas... I wouldnt be bitching but thats just me.

9. Jul 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    Kevinztaco

Kevinztaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    none yet
    wow..., an honest description of those lights in the first place would have avoided all of this BS.

Products Discussed in

To Top