Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb aftermarket air Intake for my 09 taco

Old 06-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck has a cold air intake
Old 06-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-16-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
TacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SFS
Name: Nic
TacomaG26's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you want to spend money on a aftermarket CAI like me I reccomend the AFE Sealed CAI stage 2. Altho the most your going to get is the cool berrp sound. I seen gas go up about 0.5 mpg so if you do math thet doesnt really pay off and with the cool sound you will most likely drive it harder and get less MPG lol but im very happy with mine. also remember a CAI means your pulling air thats not from the ,otor bay so all the K&N AEM etc etc are not CAI....Most will tell you just put in a good drop in filter on stock. just my input, hope it helps.
Old 06-16-2013, 07:02 PM   #7
Master Shredder
xtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxtyfighterx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juice
xtyfighterx's Tacoma Gallery
Ya none of this is new to me but appreciate the input ill prob just go new anyways, I have a k&n on my ford raptor and gas mileage went from 13.5 avg to 15.5 and had a little more top end power and I do like that extra sound lol appreciate the input tho at least it's positive I don't appreciate how every time I post a thread there is always that ass hole you know. How much did yours run new?
Old 06-16-2013, 07:06 PM   #9
ryanweinstein is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
ryanweinstein's Tacoma Gallery
If you still looking for a CAI I have a used but complete AFE Sealed CAI stage 2. It is in great condition and well take care of. I'm willing to ship, still in original box with paperwork. PM me if your still interested Ryan
Old 06-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #11
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Also have a URD true cold air intake, hydrophobic sock, and splash shield..... $220 plus shipping.

Obo
Attached Thumbnails
Wtb aftermarket air Intake for my 09 taco-img950837.jpg  
Old 06-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #13
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyfighterx View Post
I found this one anyone have one if these or have experience with them seems like a good buy
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=370790927535
All that does is clamp on to the intake hose, drawing in hot air. Your best bet would be ^Justus' URD True Cold air intake.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:45 AM   #15
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found this one anyone have one if these or have experience with them seems like a good buy
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=370790927535
You get what you pay for and with that setup its close to nothing. Go AFE or URD
Old 06-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #16
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya none of this is new to me but appreciate the input ill prob just go new anyways, I have a k&n on my ford raptor and gas mileage went from 13.5 avg to 15.5 and had a little more top end power and I do like that extra sound lol appreciate the input tho at least it's positive I don't appreciate how every time I post a thread there is always that ass hole you know. How much did yours run new?
Lol no it didn't.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #17
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And welcome to tw.

There's always alot of intake hate, but try and weed through the bs.....there's a few good folks here....in the end, its ur money....do what makes you happy, nobody else matters.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #20

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
appreciate it justus, the URD intake is that pretty close to a stock set up just with a different filter?
Not nearly..............did u mean the AFE?

Cuz the urd is unlike any other intake on the market......the filter is exposed just behind the grill (no airbox).

There is no other system with an exposed filter like this, and sounds unlike any intake I've ever heard.... it must be the lack of a "surge tank" or "air box" whatever its called.....combined with placement fully outside of the engine bay.