Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Parts Transportation? Seattle to Portland/Bend OR and Back

Old 06-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
Parts Transportation? Seattle to Portland/Bend OR and Back

Hey Ya'll,

My wife and I will be heading from Bothell, WA (Seattle Area) to Bend, OR (through Portland). I just thought I would offer up my services of parts transportation. I will be leaving Seattle tomorrow and will be in Bend until Sat or Sun. If anyone is selling or buying something from either area around that time frame I have no problem being the middle man. I hope This can help someone out.

Kolt