Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs 2009 Tacoma 4x4 supercharged

Old 06-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
Doberman is on a distinguished road
Name: Matthew
Doberman's Tacoma Gallery
Fs 2009 Tacoma 4x4 supercharged

Thought I would keep it longer but I'm switching camps back to a paid off Cherokee.

Truck is a 2009 with 82000 miles. White, automatic, access cab, sr5 package. Brand new method race wheels, new 33 inch bfg's (285/70/17), some type of pro comp lift (came with the truck), TRD supercharger kit, afe cold air intake, flow master muffler, American machine wheel spacers, painted headlights, and rock sliders.

Truck is in good shape. It has some scratches but nothing terrible. Runs perfect (rubs a bit) ice cold ac etc. Located in Vero beach, Florida

$20k firm. I'll get some interior shots tonight.

Mattism78@gmail.com for immediate response
Attached Thumbnails
Fs 2009 Tacoma 4x4 supercharged-uploadfromtaptalk1371588084485.jpg   Fs 2009 Tacoma 4x4 supercharged-uploadfromtaptalk1371588112044.jpg   Fs 2009 Tacoma 4x4 supercharged-uploadfromtaptalk1371588138148.jpg   Fs 2009 Tacoma 4x4 supercharged-uploadfromtaptalk1371588160603.jpg  
Old 06-20-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS very nice
Old 06-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
This is not a joke.

I have a connecting flight from nicaragua to LA in Miami..

Lower your price a bit so i can pay for my gas driving back to cali and i will pick it up.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
This is not a joke.

I have a connecting flight from nicaragua to LA in Miami..

Lower your price a bit so i can pay for my gas driving back to cali and i will pick it up.
I unfortunately can't lower my price since that's what I owe on it.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #5
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
4x4?
Old 06-21-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
4x4?
Says it in title.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #7
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberman View Post
I unfortunately can't lower my price since that's what I owe on it.
my flight is in 2 weeks! maybe what u will owe is less then
Old 06-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #8
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Says it in title.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:14 AM   #9
Perhaps, I'll have to ask the boss (wife) when payment is due. For what the truck has I think the price is fair.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #10
Sold!
Old 06-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #11
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the sale. gorgeous vehicle.