Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Uniden Bearcat 680 CB Radio

Old 06-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Uniden Bearcat 680 CB Radio

I just received my CB Radio. Exactly the one I wanted while thinking it had weather stations. It doesn't. I misread reviews and mistaked this one for the Uniden 880. Im willing to do $70 shipped within the continental US. I bought it on ebay. Original owner only opened the box and was never installed. Likewise here. Never installed and comes with everything it supposed to.

$70 shipped. Fits the center console on my 2nd gen nicely but not what I wanted.

Paypal of course
Attached Thumbnails
Uniden Bearcat 680 CB Radio-t2ec16z-ce9s4pud2lbrntpl1fo-60_57.jpg  
Old 07-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #2
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. Tried the CB and it works great. Still has the screen protector on it. I really want an SSB radio now, so BUMP
Old 07-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
where on the island?
Old 07-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0astie31 View Post
where on the island?
Bay Shore area. Willing to meet somewhere if you'd like.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:18 AM   #5

Bump